Search results

1. B

Multiple Cascading Dropdowns

Thank you Çetin
  2. B

Multiple Cascading Dropdowns

I have cracked Cascading Dropdowns where there are 2 fields. Is it possible to have multiple cascading dropdowns? What I am thinking of is, eg Country Region City If yes, is there any documentation for this? Also, would all the regions and cities need to be unique or...
  3. B

Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list

Thank you. My bad. I was just about to confess to the fact that I had used ? instead of &! Everything (so far is now good). My next issue will be getting my head around Cascading Dropdowns.
  4. B

Thank you. I had already done this. I still got no additional information.
  5. B

Reporting "server issue"

It is ok now, but earlier I was getting server issues when I tried to post. What is the correct way to report server issues, please?
  6. B

Deleting trashed items

I have worked out that I can get rid of trashed items using PHPMyAdmin (published=-2), but how do I get rid of trashed items from within Fabrik, please?
  7. B

I was getting a "500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list" error. I have now solved this (id field name changes not carried through to database joins and PHP calc fields). However: 1) I had debugging turned on and "?fabrikdebug=1" appended to my URL but I got exactly the same...
  8. B

Button to clear a field on a form

Hi I would like to have a button on a form that when clicked empties the value from that field. If it matters, I actually need 2 separate buttons, each to clear a specific field. Any pointers on how to do this would be much appreciated. Michael Barraclough
  9. B

Downloading/Printing the Wiki

I am sure that Fabrik is wonderful and probably the best answer to my problem, if not the best thing since sliced bread. However, I am also finding Fabrik to be the most frustrating product to learn. Is there any way to download and/or print the complete wiki so that I can try and learn it...
  10. B

Cannot update Global Options

The problem has now been resolved. Fabrik is apparently violating 2 ModSec rules. My hosting company has whitelisted these and I can now update Fabrik global configuration items. However, I remain curious as to what Fabrik is doing that no other component does because it is the only component (I...
  11. B

Need help with PHP/eval

Thank you.
  12. B

Need help with PHP/eval

I have a list, 'Titles', that has 3 elements (excluding ID and timestamp). Two of the elements (title and title_article) have been loaded via a CSV import. They show up fine in List>Show Data for the list and they are good in the underlying database table (ds_titles). The 3rd element...
  13. B

Cannot update Global Options

Joomla: 3.10.2 Fabrik: 3.10 Cannot update any Fabrik Global Option. The result is 403 Forbidden. This applies to Fabrik only - other components update correctly. Any suggestions? Michael Barraclough - who would love to use Fabrik, but can't until this is resolved!
  14. B

Joomla fatal error on startup

I have cloned my hosted site to do some testing locally. A previously cloned version works just fine. However, this latest clone seems to have a Fabrik related error (see below). I note that there is no directory '/home/michael/www/joomlatest/administrator/components/com_fabrik/tables/' in my...
  15. B

List Configuration

Thank you for the clarification on the various items where I had asked for more information. I do not know how I missed the tool tips (they are there), but somehow I did. Hopefully knowing about tool tips will reduce the number of future queries. I am running Joomla 2.5.4 with Fabrik 3.0.5.2...
  16. B

List Configuration

I have some questions and am also having some issues. FABRIK: Edit List Details Advanced search In the front end I get an extra icon (binoculars) but when I click on it I get the same result as clicking on the Groups icon. In the back end I get an advanced search dialogue box...
  17. B

Table/List/Element

I have two lists pointing at the same underlying table. I have worked out that pre-filters allow me to have different record sets in each list. Is there any way I can do the same thing for the elements? Michael Barraclough
  18. B

Frustrated!

I have managed to create a list and upload some contents. There are currently 3000+ records in the list and 51 elements/columns. Eventually there will 10,000+ records and additional lists. I would like to construct a form (my terminology, not Fabrik's) that is shown to the end user when...
  19. B

Com_fabrik_filter_list_max_reached

Found it. Thanks
  20. B

Com_fabrik_filter_list_max_reached

Where can I increase the "Filter list max" in fabrik options please? Michael Barraclough
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back