Joomla fatal error on startup

barraclm

I have cloned my hosted site to do some testing locally. A previously cloned version works just fine. However, this latest clone seems to have a Fabrik related error (see below). I note that there is no directory '/home/michael/www/joomlatest/administrator/components/com_fabrik/tables/' in my new clone, but nor is there such a directory in the old clone or in the live site.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Michael Barraclough

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/michael/www/joomlatest/administrator/components/com_fabrik/tables/fabtable.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/michael/www/joomlatest/plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php on line 42

This directory should be there, did you look for administrator/... at your working sites?

Can you see a warning before the fatal error e.g. something like
Warning: require_once(C:\xampp\htdocs\j25pur/administrator/components/com_fabrik/tables/fabtable.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\j25pur\plugins\system\fabrik\defines.php on line 52

which would show the reason
(no such file, no permission...)

Which fabrik version are you running? In a recent GitHub the line is 52 (not 42).

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back