Search results

1. idrive72

Colour Picker Box

Hello everyone and happy 2023! I would like to know if there is a way to be able to enlarge the color picker box. I would like to enlarge it to 100px. Thank you.
  2. idrive72

H1 title in detail view

Hi, I have a question about viewing the details of a list. In this list I have several fields and one of them is the name of the company that will fill out the form. I would like to know how to display company name as H1 title in detail view. Thanks for whoever wants to help me.
  3. idrive72

Plugin Yes/NO - Icons

Hi, I would like to know how to change the icons related to the Yes / No plugin. Is it possible to insert others of different ones? I saw that in the plugin settings there are items related to icons but whatever I enter, nothing is displayed. What type of file / image / icon is accepted? I am...
  4. idrive72

Tables and surroundings

Hi, not being very experienced, I am having difficulty in realizing the following: I have created three tables, for simplicity A, B and C. Table A contains 50 Yes / No fields. Table B contains 50 fields of the radiobutton type (each radiobutton has three values, 1,2 and 3). Table C contains 50...
  5. idrive72

Color Picker Problem

Hi everyone, I have a problem with the "Color Picker" plugin. I created a form containing 4 Color Picker elements with appropriate default values. When I go to select the colors and save the form, the confirmation message appears regularly but nothing is written in the database. I searched the...
  6. idrive72

DomPDF and hidden fields

I open a new topic because I have a form created with fabrik, in which I have some Yes / No fields which, if Yes is selected, show another field otherwise hidden. I noticed though, that if I try to generate the PDF using DomPDF, the hidden field is shown in the PDF instead. Is there any way to...
  7. idrive72

CSV export problem

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem exporting a csv file. I have a list with several joins and some repeating groups. If I export all the elements, no problem but if I export only the visible elements, the export window freezes and remains so indefinitely. This also happens from the backend. I...
  8. idrive72

Detail view without css

Hi, I'm having a problem in the detail view. The tables that I build in the form, using custom css, colors, dimensions etc, are regularly seen in the form, but in the detail view they are not loaded. The tables are seen without any color etc. What should I do?
  9. idrive72

Matlab function

Hi everyone, I need to execute a mathlab function to process the data collected through the forms I created with fabrik. I was thinking of using the calc plugin, unpacking the function and running it in php, but it's a very complex road. I've read that there is a way to get php to run mathlab...
  10. idrive72

Press the button and send the csv

Hello, in the meantime I would like to thank all the developers of this fantastic software, you saved my life! ;-) I have a question to ask you; I have created a list with about 50 items and I can export the CSV file without problems. But I would need to be able to press a button, extract the...
  11. idrive72

(Solved) Small problem with Fabrik

Hello everyone, forgive me if I disturb. I am new and studying Fabrik. I encountered a problem that will probably be trivial for you but I would like to understand what it is; When I create a new list, I get the following message: "This content type was exported from Fabrik 3.9, where as your...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back