Plugin Yes/NO - Icons

idrive72

Hi, I would like to know how to change the icons related to the Yes / No plugin.
upload_2022-11-7_18-47-6.png

Is it possible to insert others of different ones?
I saw that in the plugin settings there are items related to icons but whatever I enter, nothing is displayed.
What type of file / image / icon is accepted?
I am using the Gantry 5 Helium template.

Last edited:
Yes, when editing the yes/no element, under "Advanced" you'll see fields to set different icons.
By default, Joomla's IcoMoon font is being used, and its "checkmark" and "remove" icons. So, if IcoMoon is in use with your frontend template, you can simply enter other IcoMoon icon names in those plugin fields.

If your frontend template does not load IcoMoon, or you want to use icons from a different font, e.g. FontAwesome (as coming with Gantry), then your entry in the element config must start with a space, e.g. " fa fa-check" for the FontAwesome checkmark.

For more specific needs, like if you prefer to replace the font icons with (background-)images, you'll need to use custom CSS. Or you can create layout overrides of the respective files.
(In Fabrik PDFs, images are used anyway, so for any changes in PDFs you'll need layout overrides. Or replace images in the element plugin's folder of the same name... but they'd be overwritten again with your next Fabrik update.)

Last edited:
...or in your yes/no element's settings (List view settings->Icons", set "Replace with icons" to yes. And add your favorite images in "joomlaroot/images" folder. Those should be called 0.png and 1.png

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back