CSV export problem

idrive72

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem exporting a csv file. I have a list with several joins and some repeating groups. If I export all the elements, no problem but if I export only the visible elements, the export window freezes and remains so indefinitely. This also happens from the backend.
I kindly ask for suggestions.

Thank you.

Hard to say.
Check in your browser console for JS errors.

Thanks for the reply. The console shows this:
Code:
<b>Notice</b>:  Array to string conversion in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite.com\plugins\fabrik_element\fileupload\fileupload.php</b> on line <b>728</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>:  Array to string conversion in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite.com\plugins\fabrik_element\fileupload\fileupload.php</b> on line <b>728</b><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>:  Array to string conversion in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite.com\plugins\fabrik_element\fileupload\fileupload.php</b> on line <b>693</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>:  Array to string conversion in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite.com\plugins\fabrik_element\fileupload\fileupload.php</b> on line <b>693</b><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
{"total":"1","count":100,"file":"gri102_profilo-export.csv","limitStart":0,"limitLength":100} SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data utils.js:3:119

You'll get these notices only with Joomla error reporting = max or dev (and such messages are breaking the expected JSON response)
I assume the export will do with "simple" or "none".

Which Fabrik version are you running?

You'll get these notices only with Joomla error reporting = max or dev (and such messages are breaking the expected JSON response)
I assume the export will do with "simple" or "none".

Which Fabrik version are you running?

Ok, you are absolutely right. I thought it was a small thing!
I have Joomla 3.10.5
Fabrik 3.10
Php 7.3.31

I have enabled error reporting (max & dev) but in both cases I keep getting only many lines like this:

Code:
<b> Notice </b>: Array to string conversion in <b> C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ mysite.com \ plugins \ fabrik_element \ fileupload \ fileupload.php </b> on line <b> 693 </ b >
<br />

and finally

Code:
{"total": "1", "count": 100, "file": "gri102_profilo-export.csv", "limitStart": 0, "limitLength": 100} SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

in utils.js

What else can I check?

I have enabled error reporting (max & dev) but in both cases I keep getting only many lines like this:
Yes. The notice should be gone (and the export working) with error reporting = none or simple.

Which fileupload elements do you have? Ajax (uploadmax= 1 or >1), standard fileupload, in simple groups or repeat groups?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back