Matlab function

idrive72

Hi everyone, I need to execute a mathlab function to process the data collected through the forms I created with fabrik. I was thinking of using the calc plugin, unpacking the function and running it in php, but it's a very complex road. I've read that there is a way to get php to run mathlab functions, but I have no idea how to do it. Anyone have any info to give me to solve my problem?
Thank you and good evening.

Are you sure you mean "mathlab"? Or perhaps rather "MATLAB"?
If it's the latter, you should probably check around in the MATLAB community. Sorry... this forum here is neither about generic PHP, nor MATLAB, nor PHP & MATLAB, but just Fabrik.

Okay, I have one H too many left over. I proceeded to correct the title. ;-)
I know the forum is only about fabrik, I was looking for a suggestion. Unfortunately I haven't found much on this topic yet. Thank you all the same.

Last edited:
I was thinking of using the calc plugin, unpacking the function and running it in php
I think this is the way. Not necessarily a calc element (a calc element is not the first choice for doing "complex" things) , depending on what and where you can also use php plugins or custom form/list/viz templates etc.

I think this is the way. Not necessarily a calc element (a calc element is not the first choice for doing "complex" things) , depending on what and where you can also use php plugins or custom form/list/viz templates etc.

Ok, thanks for the reply. The plugin is this below? http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/php-form-plugin/
To explain myself better, by means of the forms built with fabrk, I fill tables with numeric values. I get 6 arrays, one of which is two-dimensional and 5 are one-dimensional. Having obtained these arrays, I have to perform some calculations, including the mode, the standard deviation, etc. and return the results in a table that I will need to build graphs. I hope I have explained. Forgive me, I'm getting help from google translate. Thanks again for the advice. ;-)

Yes I had started looking at it, it looks very interesting. I have to sturd it for good. I need a simple graph, like a speedometer. Thank you so much.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back