Search results

1. R

Creation of ACH/NACHA file

Hi all! Is it possible to create a bank ACH(automated clearing house)/NACHA file from fabrik? Has anyone done this? any examples, pointers will be much appreciated. Best, Raj
  2. R

ACH/NACHA file creation

Hi all! Is it possible to create a bank ACH(automated clearing house)/NACHA file from fabrik? Has anyone done this? any examples, pointers will be much appreciated. Best, Raj
  3. R

Autofill Plugin does not write to database

Hi! I am using the auto-fill form plugin. The plug in works great and displays the data on the form it is auto-filling. but the auto-filled form does not write the auto-filled data to the database. I have seen a couple of posts regarding this issue dated back to 2015 but with no resolution...
  4. R

PHP plugin in form not working

Hi all! I am trying to validate data in the form prior to submitting the form with existing data in the database. Basically I am comparing "start time", "end time" and "date" to see if an entry with those conditions already exists. The records get added without any errors or validation. I...
  5. R

Time element plugin does not work in repeat groups

Hello all! Love the Fabrik product. I am working on a solution for our business and am very impressed with what can be accomplished with Fabrik!! I am using the time element plugin in a repeating group within a form. the elements in the repeating group are "start time", "end time", "day of...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back