Time element plugin does not work in repeat groups

rajpawar

Hello all!
Love the Fabrik product. I am working on a solution for our business and am very impressed with what can be accomplished with Fabrik!!
I am using the time element plugin in a repeating group within a form. the elements in the repeating group are "start time", "end time", "day of week" and "comments".
Here is my current roadblock, I am facing 2 issues -
(1)when I create a new group in the front end the time plugin (for "start time" and "end time") copies values over (I have set it to NOT copy). moreover it does not let me change the copied values. I am seeing this in all browsers. The copied values do not update the database either.
(2)I am unable to add more than two repeating groups, I am expecting to many rows.
I have cleared the cache and tried searching on the forum for issues related to this with no luck. Any suggestions on how to handle this?
I am on Joomla 3.9 and Fabrik 3.9

I can't replicate (my time element in a repeat group does not copy, is saving, many rows possible).
Is it in frontend and backend?
Which Joomla template (did you try with default Protostar)?
JS errors?

I can't replicate (my time element in a repeat group does not copy, is saving, many rows possible).
Is it in frontend and backend?
Which Joomla template (did you try with default Protostar)?
JS errors?
Hi troester!
I get the issue in both front end and back end. I can create multiple repeat groups if nothing is entered in the elements. as soon as I pick values in the drop down the issue starts.
:( I don't know where to look for the JS Errors :rolleyes:

Also the template is default Protostar

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back