Creation of ACH/NACHA file

rajpawar

Hi all!

Is it possible to create a bank ACH(automated clearing house)/NACHA file from fabrik? Has anyone done this? any examples, pointers will be much appreciated.

Best,
Raj

What do you mean with "create a file from Fabrik"? Do you have the data in the database and need an export or PDF file?

I have data in the database that I need to export to a csv file. When I run the export from the list I have the following 2 situations to meet.

Lets say my data has 2 columns (a)is a numeric 10 digit field. It is not necessary that the data is 10 digits, the data could be any width upto 10 digits. Lets say my data is "123" (b) is numeric 10 digit field, data could be less that 10 digits. lets say my data is "456"

(1) I need to be able to export column (a) data and maintain the field width of 10, on export my data should have leading "blank" spaces. So the export in the above example "-------123" (without the quotes ofcourse) "- " represents blank space
(2) I need to be able to export column (b) data and maintain the field width of 10 however on export the data should have leading "0" (zeroes). So the export in the above example "0000000456" (without the quotes ofcourse)

The exported should not have any delimiter, but should maintain the character lengths. so the output of the list would look like, without the quotes, the "|" is just showing the two columns and should not be in the actual output

"-------123|0000000456"

How can I accomplish this?

You can try with "Format string" in field element's "Formatting" settings + CSV export settings "Delimiter"
or
an additional calc element appending the values with the formatting you need and export only this calc element
or
modifying/formatting you export data with a listcsv plugin.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back