Search results

1. R

Creation of ACH/NACHA file

I have data in the database that I need to export to a csv file. When I run the export from the list I have the following 2 situations to meet. Lets say my data has 2 columns (a)is a numeric 10 digit field. It is not necessary that the data is 10 digits, the data could be any width upto 10...
  2. R

Creation of ACH/NACHA file

Hi all! Is it possible to create a bank ACH(automated clearing house)/NACHA file from fabrik? Has anyone done this? any examples, pointers will be much appreciated. Best, Raj
  3. R

ACH/NACHA file creation

Hi all! Is it possible to create a bank ACH(automated clearing house)/NACHA file from fabrik? Has anyone done this? any examples, pointers will be much appreciated. Best, Raj
  4. R

Autofill Plugin does not write to database

I realized that as soon as I posted it :rolleyes: I changed it to textarea plugin and it saves to the DB .. what was throwing me off was the field was getting displayed just fine on the form ..:) Thank you for looking at this. On another note, is it possible to format the input field for the...
  5. R

Type - Calc, I used this since it sets the DB as type "text". There is no calculation in the option, since it maps from the original element which uses the "time" element plugin access - public no other changes to the settings
  6. R

Joomla version - Joomla! 3.9.18 Stable [ Amani ] 21-April-2020 19:30 GMT Fabrik version - 3.9 The form is set to record to database. Other fields do write to the database. It is odd that the autofill (circled in Red) shows up on the form. see screen shot below: Is there a mistake in how I...
  7. R

Hi! I am using the auto-fill form plugin. The plug in works great and displays the data on the form it is auto-filling. but the auto-filled form does not write the auto-filled data to the database. I have seen a couple of posts regarding this issue dated back to 2015 but with no resolution...
  8. R

PHP plugin in form not working

Thanks for your response. All I get using the var_dump() is string(9) "MY_VAR : " NULL Is there a syntax error in my code?
  9. R

PHP plugin in form not working

Hi all! I am trying to validate data in the form prior to submitting the form with existing data in the database. Basically I am comparing "start time", "end time" and "date" to see if an entry with those conditions already exists. The records get added without any errors or validation. I...
  10. R

Time element plugin does not work in repeat groups

Hi troester! I get the issue in both front end and back end. I can create multiple repeat groups if nothing is entered in the elements. as soon as I pick values in the drop down the issue starts. :( I don't know where to look for the JS Errors :rolleyes: Also the template is default Protostar
  11. R

Time element plugin does not work in repeat groups

Hello all! Love the Fabrik product. I am working on a solution for our business and am very impressed with what can be accomplished with Fabrik!! I am using the time element plugin in a repeating group within a form. the elements in the repeating group are "start time", "end time", "day of...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back