Search results

1. JBosir

Calendar visualization problems

Hello again. I have in Week view options: Start time: 9 End time: 21 The display is correct, but when you Double Click a date to add an event within a box, the date that appears in Start date element has 10 hours less. If I put Show weekends off, the error accumulates. Start date element is...
  2. JBosir

toggle columns

Hi. I have activated "Toggle columns". I have also activated in the group "Include group in list view and query". The group elements (columns) can be displayed or not. Is there any way to put the group on "Toggle columns" not visible by default? Thanks.
  3. JBosir

Failed to create a new list with table already created.

I add a new list and save gives me the following error: Unknown column 'params' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `bd_fabrik_formgroup` (`params`,`form_id`,`group_id`,`ordering`) VALUES ('','49','102','999999') in de table `bd_fabrik_formgroup` there is no element `params` Thanks.
  4. JBosir

error "group by" when updating

Hello. I updated all and I get a problem with "group by". The groups makes them perfectly, but the header, comes the element of the first record. Another issue, you can remove the result of grouping elements coming out in parentheses, for example element (10)? I put an example image
  5. JBosir

Rows per page (list)

Hello. In list, Navigation, Rows per page, I change the list?s default number of rows to show per page and not working. Rows per page 50 (only list 10) Ajaxify No Show add Yes Show navigation Yes Show display Yes Show all option Yes Show total Yes. what I do wrong? Thanks
  6. JBosir

yes/no element

I have a yes / no element. with data in javascript. If I press into the CheckButton. It operates javascript elements. But if I click the outer button, the option changes to yes / no, but does not work the javascript elements. A picture is worth a thousand words...
  7. JBosir

fileupload video

Hello. A few months ago I finished the project. It was very complete. But the customer requests a modification (in downloading video). possibly it is "custom work". Is it possible to carry out? Thank You. The question: when the image is downloaded, you made a change so he could see the...
  8. JBosir

[SOLVED] error in "JS Code" list plug-ins

I upgraded to Github and me the following error happens now. In list, plug-ins, php-file: xxx.php Js Code: confirm('?Seguro que deseas copiar las campa?as seleccionadas como nueva campa?a?') When the button is pressed, get a popup with OK and Cancel. Now it happens that Clicking Cancel...
  9. JBosir

[SOLVED]warning on element with complement CascadingDropdown if left empty.

This element has the NotEmpty validation. Saving empty, put correct warning, but also get a warning (see image). Warning: array_key_exists () Expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /homepages/46/d534969744/htdocs/new/plugins/fabrik_element/cascadingdropdown/cascadingdropdown.php on line...
  10. JBosir

Form template

Hello. I have a form with 5 groups. the customer want that the groups are displayed type "collapsible or carrousel".I suppose I have to do the form template. Have you got any sample form template to start? With the view template invoice you gave me I functioned perfectly. I did wonders.:)...
  11. JBosir

Folder used to download the files

Hi, My project is almost done. Everything worked out finally. I?m especially grateful for the help you provided me with on the following items: ? Invoicing (thanks for the information provided; it really was useful). ? SMS and phone number validation (I did it by writing a...
  12. JBosir

Change color to elements in a list

Hello I have seen this post: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/setting-the-colorpicker-default.36548/#post-183556 I can do the following: depending on a value of an element (or color ColorPick item), you can change the color of another item of the same register? Thanks.
  13. JBosir

element input type = file

Text or legend that adds the element input type = file is horrible and very different for each browser. The solution is to put a label. It is possible to customize with a label? https://coderwall.com/p/uer3ow/total-input-type-file-style-control-with-pure-css
  14. JBosir

sms plugin

I want to send a confirmation via SMS. When you save a form, through sms plugin I can send a message. As I can indicate to plugin element telephone number and text (which is an element of the saved form)? It is possible? Thanks.
  15. JBosir

fileupload element with mp4 video

In form, modify, fileupload with mp4 video, is not displayed in firefox and explorer. This I think is for the plugin. Doing this change in "plugin \ fabrik_element \ fileupload \ models \ video.php" works (line 119): $this->output="<object width=\"$w\" height=\"$h\"...
  16. JBosir

[SOLVED] Validations

In a form, if a group is hidden, not to do the validations of the elements that are included in the group. I have one element that hiding or showing a group. If this group is hidden, how to do for not run validations?
  17. JBosir

php list plugins

a new button,is possible to pop up simple alert? is possible to redirect? It is for After hiring, to thank and warning. Redirection is to go to the invoice list.
  18. JBosir

translation

For future updates, please, change this line. For other occasions, where I must tell these translations? \fabrik\plugins\fabrik_element\password\language\es-ES\es-ES.plg_fabrik_element_password.ini plugins\fabrik_element\password\language\es-ES\es-ES.plg_fabrik_element_password.ini line 20...
  19. JBosir

Invoice

Hello. I need just the idea to start. I need to see the invoice on my website similar to how you have it in fabrikar with print option. Is an html module joomla + a view with a different css? Thanks
  20. JBosir

Complement CascadingDropdown

This add functioning properly. The error is when it is not editable. the item appears in display two rows. The data is not updated. http://www.screencast.com/users/JBosir/folders/Default/media/bd77fcad-52dc-4b5c-8b46-5f94b9ef7b49
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back