Search results

1. M

Problem with fullcalendar viz

since I moved from J3.10 to J4 there are two popups appear when klicked on a date item. How to solve this? I am on J 4.3.4, F4 Epsilon and php 8.2.7 Any help welcome menno
  2. M

Folder Element is it possible to choose between 4 or 5 different path?

Hi all the folder element is pretty much strait forward and allows for only one prefilled Path. But in practice I need to be able to choose between a few different ones. They all can have the same: folder1/subfolder2/, but then I need an addition that can come from for instance the userID of...
  3. M

Joomla 3.7 custom fields and fabrik fields

Joomla 3.7 custom fields and Fabrik fields, how do they differ, how do they compare. Will the availability of these Joomla custom fields influence the use of Fabrik? Can they be mapped into a Fabrik list? Is there anybody who can share some thoughts and insight on this matter? Curious to read...
  4. M

How to put the value in a calc element into another element

Hallo In a list I have a calc element. In the mysql table it is stored as text and looks like 8,03 or 7,46. On submit of the form I want to store this value in another element (decimal) as well. I tried several ways to get it there with the forms PHP plugin but without result. Can someone help...
  5. M

WYSIWYG editor on textarea not showing in multi page form

Hi this is in J 3.4.1 and latest Fabrik. Tried it with JCE and TinyMCE. Also limiting caracters is not working. It works well in a single page form with both editors. Any idea? thanx in advance menno
  6. M

Fileupload - problem with upload directory

Hi A fileupload element has as Upload Directory images/deelnemers/{$my->id} but is saved in the MySQl tabel as /images/deelnemers/xxx/xxxxxx.jpg. Is this a bug? How to get rid of that leading / any help welcome menno
  7. M

Error 500 with Fabrik modules

similar to jfquestiaux thread in Professional support (was not allowed to react there) it happening to me. But with an extra: on many pages a Fabrik Forms appears above the normal content. This happens only when someone with edit permission logs in. Unpublishing the module stopped this. This was...
  8. M

Content plug-in problem with element data

Hi All after a recent Git update fabrik view=element stopped working. fabrik view=list and fabrik view=form are OK as far as I can see. something went wrong? mno J 3.1.1 F 3.1 php 5.3.3
  9. M

Date picker in repeat date element not working

The first date element will be filled properly when I use the date picker, but second, third and so on won't. They can be filled by hand and will be saved. This is in Fabrik 3.1 and J3.1 in Chrome and Firefox. In IE it has more problems: the position of the date picker is wrong and there are no...
  10. M

What will be the difference between templates in 3.0 and 3.1

Will bootstrap in version 3.1 influence the way we were working in 3.0 with our templates as labels-above, nolabels, mint, bluesky etcetera? How in general will bootstrap effect the way templates are used in 3.1 and what do we need to know? I'm working on a few sites in J 3 and Fabrik 3.1 and...
  11. M

Image element Root folder option missing

Hey everyone If I remember well the image plug-in had an Root folder option. It is gone. The Wiki -> Element Plugins -> Image makes clear that at least it once was there. I've been using it. And it is really helpful in restricting users to their own folder. What happened with this option and...
  12. M

Problem with latest Git

Hi, updated to the latest Git (Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-221-ge05b513) and found that all but one of the List en Form views stopped working. Went back to Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-187-ge2a580c and now it is working again. Am I the only one? menno
  13. M

Textarea not properly displayed in Firefox in detail view

Hi All some of the Front end templates for Details view are having difficulties displaying in Firefox. Some of them go far behind their width (up to 4000px) as in the default and tabs templates. The tabs template also put the label above instead of before the elements content. Some of them...
  14. M

element yesno not available

Hello when i try to create a yesno element then that plug-in is not in the dropdown. It is also not among the Fabrik Elements in Extension manager. How can I get it? any help appreciated menno
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back