Problem with latest Git

menno

Hi,

updated to the latest Git (Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-221-ge05b513) and found that all but one of the List en Form views stopped working.

Went back to Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-187-ge2a580c and now it is working again.

Am I the only one?

menno

Hey felixkat

I went back to an earlier version of Git as soon as I could. So I have not much information.
I have several forms and lists through Joomla!'s menu system. And from the list details view could be clicked. You can see how it works when you go to www.permacultuur.nu/pm/ and click on 'Adressen', 'Diensten' or 'Activiteiten'.
with the exception of one ('Adressen') I got only blank pages.
When in Firefox I did a right click and choosing 'paginabron bekijken' (= Dutch for something like 'view page source') it only showed 1 from the first line.
Even <!DOCTYPE ... was not there.
I only tried Firefox...

Does this help?
I do not want to reinstall the the Git that did not work, but if needed I can do it.
With some specific indications form your site I may be able to find more.

menno

I was actually on that level myself until an hour or so ago and didn't see the problems you experienced. I did have another minor problem which is why I updated.

Sometimes a Github update doesn't perform correctly and only some files are overwritten. This puts the Fabrik files out of sync and can cause all sorts of weird stuff.

Try updating again and depending what process you use, ensure that all files are updated and overwritten.

What is your memory_limit set to in your PHP ini? You can find this in the PHP information tab in the J! system info.

And have you raised the error reporting level in J! to maximum, to see if that produces any informative error messages?

-- hugh

Hi cheesegrits

memory_limit is 128

Hi felixkat

did a new download of the latest Git, unpacked it, uploaded it to the site... and...
everything works well! :D
This was a slightly newer version (Fabrik-3.0.6.3-227) then the one I had troubles with (Fabrik-3.0.6.3-221).

Thank you both for your time and assistants.

menno

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back