Search results

1. M

Problem with fullcalendar viz

same result with Cassiopeia
  2. M

Problem with fullcalendar viz

since I moved from J3.10 to J4 there are two popups appear when klicked on a date item. How to solve this? I am on J 4.3.4, F4 Epsilon and php 8.2.7 Any help welcome menno
  3. M

Folder Element is it possible to choose between 4 or 5 different path?

Thank you juuser. That could have been the most easy and flexible way, but... it not working. message is: JFolder: :folder: Path is not a folder. Path: /... folder1/subfolder3/{$my->username}/ I don't think there is an easy solution for this.
  4. M

Folder Element is it possible to choose between 4 or 5 different path?

Hi all the folder element is pretty much strait forward and allows for only one prefilled Path. But in practice I need to be able to choose between a few different ones. They all can have the same: folder1/subfolder2/, but then I need an addition that can come from for instance the userID of...
  5. M

Joomla 3.7 custom fields and fabrik fields

Thanks Hugh, Joomla 3.7 just arrived and I'm going to explore Joomla's custom fields regards Menno
  6. M

Joomla 3.7 custom fields and fabrik fields

Joomla 3.7 custom fields and Fabrik fields, how do they differ, how do they compare. Will the availability of these Joomla custom fields influence the use of Fabrik? Can they be mapped into a Fabrik list? Is there anybody who can share some thoughts and insight on this matter? Curious to read...
  7. M

Can't post comment on basic form with comment and juser plugin

Thanks Hugh the github update did it and the comment plugin is working menno
  8. M

Can't post comment on basic form with comment and juser plugin

Same with me Joomla 3.4.5 Fabrik package: 3.3.4 Fabrik plugin version 3.3.4 hope there will be a solution menno
  9. M

How to put the value in a calc element into another element

Thanks Troester the answer was there menno
  10. M

How to put the value in a calc element into another element

Hallo In a list I have a calc element. In the mysql table it is stored as text and looks like 8,03 or 7,46. On submit of the form I want to store this value in another element (decimal) as well. I tried several ways to get it there with the forms PHP plugin but without result. Can someone help...
  11. M

Restrict edit of certain elements to rows added by user

will be very usefull thanks menno
  12. M

WYSIWYG editor on textarea not showing in multi page form

Thanks Troester I already check some of them. Now I tried (too?) many settings in JCE and atleast one of them worked. menno
  13. M

Hi was able to narrow down a little. Actually when a user is logged in it works! Both in muli and single page forms. So, it might have te do with the access level. I checked all(?) the differences between the list, forms, groups and elements involved, but could not find a clue. to be...
  14. M

Hi this is in J 3.4.1 and latest Fabrik. Tried it with JCE and TinyMCE. Also limiting caracters is not working. It works well in a single page form with both editors. Any idea? thanx in advance menno
  15. M

Fileupload - problem with upload directory

Hi A fileupload element has as Upload Directory images/deelnemers/{$my->id} but is saved in the MySQl tabel as /images/deelnemers/xxx/xxxxxx.jpg. Is this a bug? How to get rid of that leading / any help welcome menno
  16. M

Exporting data to production server

Hi myameen, using a backup- and restore tool as XCloner (http://www.xcloner.com/) helped me to move complete websites from my testing server to the production server easely including Joomla and databases. I don't know if it is capable if moving selected parts of a website. You may find out on...
  17. M

Downloading csv gives wrong details

florisjan on the WIKI's main page, under Installtion you'll find the link Updating from GitHub best menno
  18. M

Template not working as expected

Hi Floris Element on Back End: Details -> Formatting -> Bootstrap class you'll find several options like 'input-small', 'input-xlarge' etc. probeer deze eens menno
  19. M

Error 500 with Fabrik modules

problem is gone with the latest Github update.
  20. M

Error 500 with Fabrik modules

Fabrik List Module has the same problem mno
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back