Search results

1. remico

fileUpload download script doesn't work on details view linked from menu

I have a fileupload element with the download script enabled and it works as expected except for... If i link to a detail view from a list entry the download function works fine because there is a rowid available but if I link to a detail view from a menu item, the download function doesn't...
  2. remico

Form PHP Plugin: values with onLoad event are not submitted...

I have a (order) form with some fields (description, price, qty etc.) that have a admin ACL on ADD and EDIT, so the standard user cannot edit these fields. I load values in the fields with the onLoad event and the PHP Form plugin. I use $formModel->data to pre-fill the fields, and this works, I...
  3. remico

Ajax Calc element takes long to process.

Hi all, I have several calc elements in a form, processing "live" form data with AJAX calls. Everything works as expected, but very slow! Even when I do a simple "hello world" in my script it takes the server more then 2,5 sec (TTFB) to respond. I think that is is opening almost a "complete"...
  4. remico

Site hacked by post to com_fabrik/helpers/string.php

We had a hacked site used by spammers and after studying the Apache logs we did see a post to com_fabrik/helpers/string.php. Sadly I can not seed contents of the post, only that someone posted directly tot the file. Seconds after this post a file (/plugins/fabrik_form/salesforce/files.php) was...
  5. remico

Custom detail URL to joined record not working... (sample)

Hi all, I have this page: http://ambuklas.nl/cursus-volgen/op-de-kaart/details/10/1164 (sorry it is a Dutch site) On the second tab (Cursus Sessies) there is a "Details" button with this custom detail link: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=9&rowid={dvf_sessies___id_raw}...
  6. remico

Popuplate dropdown with ajax

Hi all, Probably a stupid question and I read all the wiki and forums but I can?t get my dropdown list filled based on AJAX. I can't use CCD in this case because I have to do some stuff on the data needed for the dropdown. I can fill a simple textfield based on AJAX based on user_ajax.php...
  7. remico

Join placeholder tag in custom detail link not working

Hi all, I have a form with a repeated group. In the repeated groups is an element that I want to link to an other form. I'm familiar with the placeholders in Fabrik and with building custom links, but I cannot get it to work with the element from the repeated group. I use this placeholder...
  8. remico

Could not delete folder. .../cache/com_fabrik/staticmaps

Tried everything. running latest github etc. But I'm still getting this error everytime I modify or create a record somewhere in Fabrik. Tried setting different rights on cache folder and stuff but nothing seems to help with the problem. Any advice? Is there a way to prevent static maps?
  9. remico

Replace with icons option only for first record...

Hi all, After the last Github from yesterday the "Replace Icon" feature for a element is not working. It will only replace the icon for the first record. If you check this link http://greenfree.com/partner-overzicht you wil see the green "golf" icon for the first record it finds only, the...
  10. remico

Google Maps vizualisation not showing in IE

Hi all, I've got a problem with the Google Maps visualization and IE (working fine with FF and Chrome). The visualization is not loading at all but the filters are. It is not showing any errors at all... Chrome is saying: The problem is appearing on two sites. One site was working fine...
  11. remico

Error in connection.php on line 248 after Github

Hi all, I just placed the latest Github (1hour ago) and get a error saying that there is no $options variable in line 248 of connection.php I did see that this file is only 3 hrs old so maybe a little bug... Regards, Remco
  12. remico

XML Parse error

I have a "500 - String could not be parsed as XML" error and this is happening because there is a "&" character in a field value. So the error is occurring because I think the character is not escaped in XML somewhere in the code. Can you guys take a look at this? Using the Github...
  13. remico

Scheduler removing entries...

Hi all, Simple question. I have a php script scheduled in Fabrik and I set it for every 1 day. It runs fine and automaticly, but then it is gone from the list... Am I doing something wrong? Running Latest Fabrik with recent Github on J2.5.8 Regards, Remco
  14. remico

No related data on database join

Hi All, I added a database join in table B with the value linked to the id of table A. When I check the related data prperties of table A, there is no mention of the related database join in table B. The really strange thing is that if I delete an old existing database join that has a...
  15. remico

Filters and navigation not working after ggithub update!

Hi all, My filters and navigation is not working anymore after a github update today (385). I'm getting a type error in mootools-ext-min.js:1 url: http://v3.greenfree.com/greenfree-voordeel (pre-production site) Edit: When you select a filter option you can see the records are found because...
  16. remico

Fileupload plugin: Crop is not resizing

Hi all, I use the file upload plugin and it works fine using html5 ajax upload. I want to use the crop function to create square thumbnails. The crop function is working, but the image is not resized. I have cropped images but they are just a slice from the original picture... Am I doing...
  17. remico

TIP: Creating admin menu?s with fabrik 3.x

There is no TIPS and Tricks section for Fabrik 3.x but I think I should share this one with the other Fabrik fans. On manny projects my customers are complaing about seachring for the right Fabrik list to edit (data) in the back-end. So I needed a Admin menu pointing to the right fabrik...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back