Join placeholder tag in custom detail link not working

remico

Hi all,

I have a form with a repeated group. In the repeated groups is an element that I want to link to an other form. I'm familiar with the placeholders in Fabrik and with building custom links, but I cannot get it to work with the element from the repeated group.

I use this placeholder: {join___294___dvf_classes___id}
In this URL: /index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=details.view&formid=29&listid=28&rowid={join___294___dvf_classes___id}

The join number and stuff are correct (I fished it out the HTML source code). When I replace the placeholder for one with from the main table it works, but I need the (id) value from the joined table... any suggestions? It is driving me crazy over here...

Friendly bump... got this problem on multiple locations in the site. Would really like to solve it...

Hi Troester, thanks for your reply.

Yes I did and it didn't work. This does works in the Google Map visualization bubble for example but not in the custom detail link of a joined element.

It's working on my site.
I have a join "left JOIN join_test ON liste.id = join_test.j_liste"
and a custom link on an element in the joined group
index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=24&rowid={join_test___id_raw}&Itemid=152&lang=de
which is showing the details view of the "joined" record as expected

Hello
just a thought - is that element published and visible to the user (it can be hidden, but it might need to have its acl level such that it is included in the details view data)?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back