SImple message

rodeokid

Hi, first of al, i know i am not in the right section for this but i thought my message would have more exposure here then in the ChitChat section...

As a Fabrik user for some times now, i would like to take this opportunity of Christmas to tell you how much we appreciate all the effort put in this great piece of software !
2018 was a tough year for you, a lot of changes, loss of loved one, new interface... but i feel like the storm begins to clear.
3.9 has been released, you're already working on 4.0 for a long time now.
Yes we are still waiting for a new way to have paid support when we need that extra help for our projects, but i am pretty sure i am not the only one to appreciate the effort you did in the last months to help in the community forum during this transition time.

So please if you love Fabrik, join me here to tell all Fabrik admin/gopher/support members/team that we appreciate their effort and we wish them a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year !!
May 2019 be good to you and your family, health first in mind, the rest is trivial.

Thanks Fabrik !! Cheers !

rodeokid

Well said @rodeokid. I do appreciate all hard work of Fabrikar team to provide this Awesome piece of software with regular updates.

Thank you and a very Happy New Year to all !!

I am very grateful for what has been achieved so far and will be improved. We all hope to be as soon as possible.
I wish you a merry meeting of the new 2019 and great success of the whole administration team and all users of this amazing product!
Support him whoever he can to always have the best!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back