• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

SImple message

rodeokid

Hi, first of al, i know i am not in the right section for this but i thought my message would have more exposure here then in the ChitChat section...

As a Fabrik user for some times now, i would like to take this opportunity of Christmas to tell you how much we appreciate all the effort put in this great piece of software !
2018 was a tough year for you, a lot of changes, loss of loved one, new interface... but i feel like the storm begins to clear.
3.9 has been released, you're already working on 4.0 for a long time now.
Yes we are still waiting for a new way to have paid support when we need that extra help for our projects, but i am pretty sure i am not the only one to appreciate the effort you did in the last months to help in the community forum during this transition time.

So please if you love Fabrik, join me here to tell all Fabrik admin/gopher/support members/team that we appreciate their effort and we wish them a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year !!
May 2019 be good to you and your family, health first in mind, the rest is trivial.

Thanks Fabrik !! Cheers !

rodeokid

Well said @rodeokid. I do appreciate all hard work of Fabrikar team to provide this Awesome piece of software with regular updates.

Thank you and a very Happy New Year to all !!

I am very grateful for what has been achieved so far and will be improved. We all hope to be as soon as possible.
I wish you a merry meeting of the new 2019 and great success of the whole administration team and all users of this amazing product!
Support him whoever he can to always have the best!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back