Problems after updated Joomla 3.6 and Fabrik 3.5. Urgent Help please!!!

Hi Hugh,

I'm going to work on your suggestions. Thanks for all the advice!

Can you please tel me more or less when will you suppose to have my Akeeba Backup debugged?

It'll be a day or two before I can get to it. It's very time consuming, takes me at least an hour just to get it set up and in a PHP Storm project I can debug, before I can even start on the actual debugging. And Mondays are always eaten up with ust forum catchup.

-- hugh

Oh, man, it's a 1.5GB archive. I'm trying to download it direct from Akeeba through HTTP, but that's not optimal (as Akeeba tell you, likely to get corrupted). And the ftp login details we have for you don't work (login incorrect).

-- hugh

I'm having problems getting this archive to install with Kickstart on my WIndows system. I'm going to have to build a Linux VM to put it in.

-- hugh

Nope, can't get the archive to unpack with Kickstart. It's 1.5GB, and something hangs it up about 2/3rds of the way through. Tried on Windows, and on a Centos VM.

-- hugh

Hugh,

Please use the following backup:

/Backups/site-www.fisiolar.pt-20160817-123945.jpa

You just have to update joomla and fabrik before debug.

Thanks.

Hugh,

Do you mean to update my joomla site and Fabrik to last version? The problem is that joomla retrieves "No updates available'.... You already have the latest Joomla version, 3.5.1."

How can I update my joomla to the last version?

Last edited:
Ok... I've cleared the cache and It's possible.

I'll try to update offline and tell you about the results. Thamks

Hugh,

I've duplicated my online site using Akeeba Quick Start to xamp localhost;
Next did a Joomla update in two steps, first to 3.6 than to 3.6.2;
Next updated fabrik to latest github.

And the problems persist!

I've used the Akeeba to generate a full localhost site backup and put it in /Backups/site-localhost-20160819-233503.jpa for you to debug.

Please help me with the existing bugs so I can take advantage of the last Joomla and Fabrik versions. Thanks in advance

Hugh,

I'm not sure if I did understand what you mean with "See me sig for pointer to wiki on updating from github. TL/DR, download ..." Can you please clarify?

I've unzipped "https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/archive/master.zip" to my localhost and the problems are persisting. I don't know if it is due to being in a offline version.

Do you want me to try it in my live website? using the following sequence steps:
  1. Joomla update to 3.6 than to 3.6.2;
  2. Unzip https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/archive/master.zip to my Joomla root
You also refer to use ftp. This means that I can not unzip the files using my host file manager?

Sorry for my lack of knowledge and miss understandings.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back