date element save's form

nine007

Good Day

I have several date elements in different groups, when I click on one of the date elements in one of the groups it saves the form, in the front end and also in the back end.

Any solutions?

thank you

Good Day

Thank you, I am using the latest from github, but still the same problem. I have several date elements in different groups using the bootrap_tabs template and using the protostar joomla template, when I click on the date element to bring up the calander it saves the form, It does not matter witch fabrik tempalte I am using it does that in the frontend and also in the backend of the stite, I am not using any other component or module or plugin only the fabrik component in joomla 3.1 with protostar template.

thank you:(

Hi Nine, I've got this issue too, with the same template seems this issue is from the multipage.
Let test without multipage under your form and see if it's ok for the datetime !

Ah - I have certainly had issues with multi-page in F3.1. Before you turn it off, do you get any messages in the JS console in Firebug / Developer Tools?

It sounds like a JS / Ajax issue if you are not clicking save to do the HTTP post. Do you have Ajax on anywhere in your fabrik development?

So the template bootstrap_tabs split automatically all groups to tabs ?
It's not like this for me (if I remember) ! It's make page to tabs :(

If you do not a new page group, template bootstrat_tab puts each group to a separate tab.

If you do have a new page group, then each new page group starts a new tab.

You need the GitHub update for this to work this way.

Good Day

I have downloaded latest from Github and did fresh installations of joomla and fabrik, also redone everything from scratch, but still the same problem, please need a fix.

thank you

Good day

this clearly is a bug and it needs to be resolved now, I can not go forward unless this works, and also the html5 file upload also does not work.

please, I beg you

Thank you

Implementing your Events list from your example (minute 27:00)
on Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.8-1459-gbaf70a1 under J!3.1.5 still raises the bug when "Advanced Formats" is set to Yes,
a click on the button instead of rising the date picker save's the form.
Same with time picker.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back