Search results

1. M

Coping one to many records into another one to many records

Hello, yes, I got confused with the names, it's not 'orderId' but 'orderno', which binds both tables. I think the increment of 'orderno' is sequential, of units, at least looking at the data. Probably the PHP LIST plug-in could do for me. I have to see it and understand how to use it in this...
  2. M

Hi, here are the screenshots of the db... an example would be the row (s) with 'orderno' = 6558
  3. M

Hello Lousyfool, here I am. In your last post, you described the problem exactly. The 2 tables have 2 keys: ID, which self-increments itself, is 'orderID' which instead is incremented every time a new order is entered, from some select max ..... etc ... Hence the problem of copying the order...
  4. M

Hi lousyfool, sorry for the delay but I had an unexpected event, thanks for the reply, always kind .... I have read the solution you proposed several times but have not understood it. Could you explain it better? Meanwhile, I summarize the situation from the point of view of the DB: there are 2...
  5. M

No, I was afraid of having violated some forum rule .... Now I have to think about how to increment to a new 'orderID' that is the previous plus one, insert it in the field and then copy it with the plug-in ... Thanks anyway for the help ... good night.
  6. M

Hi lousyfool, sorry for the screenshots, even if I did not understand the reason well, except because they are in Italian, I don't wear any more :) For the rest you have framed the situation perfectly, which is as you described: there are 2 tables linked together by a numeric field (which...
  7. M

I forgot: the error shown does not concern the internalID field, but the foreign key that binds the two tables.
  8. M

Hi, I tried the plug in for copying but unfortunately I got an error, see attached images. I think the error is due to the fact that in the list there is the code (from table A), in the celestial row. Unfortunately I need it as the grouping is done on the basis of this data.
  9. M

Oh Good! I haven't been able to prove it yet, Now I try It, Then I'll let you know ...
  10. M

Hello, Thanks for your help. The tables already existed in the DB, and their primary keys are of type INTERNALID, while the key that binds the two tables is (is a Foreign Key) int (11). I follow your suggestion and take the keys off the form, and let's see what happens ...
  11. M

Yes exactly, I have a list with a LEFT OUTER JOIN between 2 tables, the data is shown as grouped. If I click to see the details, the relevant form is called up. Here the ID of table A is shown. If I click the SAVE AS A COPY button, I get an error: duplicate ID. For this reason I have to go and...
  12. M

Thanks for the reply loosyfool, the plug in you indicated is really brilliant, I'll try it. But I don't know if it's for me. Let me explain: I have 2 tables linked by an ID code, of the type one to many, for example an invoice (denomination) in table A and the related rows in table B. What I...
  13. M

Hi, I don't know if this is the right forum but I would have to ask the following: I have 2 tables linked together by a code of the type one to many (A-> B). I would like that by selecting the A record and then all the linked records (B) it could be made a copy by creating a new record. A...
  14. M

How to create an invoice system with fabrik?

For TIRSO... have I do any tutorial for the invoice system, so that I can view it? Because i would see how to calculate totals, for row and for invoice... Tanks...
  15. M

Sum of element in a filtered list

Hello, yes it is true you are right In fact, for the sake of brevity, I forgot to mention that in the list I have to filter I have 2 LEFT JOIN, with 2 tables and of course a GROUP BY, which, taking up the previous example, shows how many Box Of Tunas have been sorted. .. The problem arises when...
  16. M

Hi, CountItems contains the quantity of goods ordered, for example 10 boxes of tuna, and the content of the field is only "10" ....
  17. M

"countitems" field is the name of the table-field... Tanks :)
  18. M

Hello, thanks for your help ... but your suggestion doesn't seem to work. A list with wrong values comes out ...
  19. M

hi, as per the subject I have activated the advanced search in a list and after entering some search criteria the list is filtered. the problem is that I have an element that also performs the sum and when filtering the list this sum always shows the total. Example: I have a countitems field...
  20. M

Search Form with data Range

ops ... my mistake: setting a label this is also displayed in the advanced search. Forget it... Solved... Thanks juuser
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back