Sum of element in a filtered list

montagne

hi, as per the subject I have activated the advanced search in a list and after entering some search criteria the list is filtered. the problem is that I have an element that also performs the sum and when filtering the list this sum always shows the total. Example:
I have a countitems field which shows how many orders I have received for the pencil item, for example total 15 pencils ordered. If I filter the list, displaying only red pencils, I will see a list with only red pencils (e.g. 5) but with a total of 15, while I should see a total of 5.
What can I do?
Thanks.

I think this is an issue with ajaxfied lists (it won't update the calculations).
Set the default "Ajaxfied"=no in list settings [Navigation]

Hello,
thanks for your help ... but your suggestion doesn't seem to work. A list with wrong values comes out ...

I'm referring to the element calculation in element settings [List view settings][Calculations] where you have Sum, Count etc.

What do you mean with "countitems field"?

Hi, CountItems contains the quantity of goods ordered, for example 10 boxes of tuna, and the content of the field is only "10" ....

How do you "fill" it if you are expecting it to change with filtering? If you want to have a "dynamic" element you must use something like a calc + know how to fetch filter values or the fabrik total or...
I think it doesn't make sense to show a total count in an element (i.e. in each row).

Maybe you are looking for something like the list's "group by" feature?

Hello,
yes it is true you are right In fact, for the sake of brevity, I forgot to mention that in the list I have to filter I have 2 LEFT JOIN, with 2 tables and of course a GROUP BY, which, taking up the previous example, shows how many Box Of Tunas have been sorted. ..
The problem arises when I use the (advanced) filter that filters the list for me, but in the COUNTITEMS field it always shows the total (not filtered) ....

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back