Search results

1. kaito

HOW TO PASS VARIABLES INTO DIFFERENT PAGES

Hi everybody !! I have a form with (there are other fields, but the relevant ones are the following): - button: that opens a new window and run a javascript that let you scan a QR code (this is the link I have used https://learncodeweb.com/jquery/how-to-use-instascan-an-html5-qr-scanner/ it...
  2. kaito

[SOLVED] Error in CALC element: JSON encode error! Inf and NaN cannot be JSON encoded

Hi to everyone !! I have a calc element that makes some sql queries to obtain data and uses that data to make calculation to return a value. Code used in calc element: //busco el valor raw (que es la id de la respuesta) que selecciono con el radiobutton...
  3. kaito

[SOLVED] CHECKBOX ELEMENT: HOW TO LIMIT CHECKED QUANTITY

Hi to everybody: For a checkbox element I want to set a maximum value for checked items. I looked for in the forum and found this post: https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/howto-limit-the-number-of-selections-for-checkbox-element.20557/ using a PHP validation based in counting...
  4. kaito

[SOLVED] Redirect plugin does not append jump url with LATEST data (after validation run)

Hi, I have a form with 4 elements embebed into an article: - element 1 is a databasejoin type element: to select an id_ classroom from a database - element 2 is a user type element (hide) to get id_user. This user element has a JavaScript to hide element 3 (CDD) if user value is a...
  5. kaito

[SOLVED] PHP SQL QUERY: SYNTAX ERROR

I have an element field to display some chained info in a QR, that will be stored in database afab_entrenamiento. In PHP validation I need to retrieve last "id" from database, so I make the query but it replies with a SQL Maria DB syntax error: "1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check...
  6. kaito

Error messages not shown in multipage form (yes for singlepage form)

Hi to everybody: I have 2 forms, one is a single page form and the other is a multi page form with 2 groups. In single page form I have several standard validations for elements (notempty, areuniquevalues,php) with Error messages inserted in their corresponding textboxes. When I fill the form...
  7. kaito

[SOLVED] Is it possible to hide tool tips in forms?

Hi to All: For forms that have very simple questions, is it possible to select "hide" for tool tips popup messages? If so, where? Thanks
  8. kaito

[SOLVED] Dropdown eval populate with query based in value from other field of the form

Hi to everybody, I have a form with 3 elements, but I have a problem with 2 first elements (see form.jpg attached): - 1st form element: afab_votacioncursotipo01___id_curso is a databasejoin element - 2nd form element: afab_votacioncursotipo01___aquienevaluamos is a dropdown element. I use...
  9. kaito

[SOLVED] PHP validation: how to get raw data from other field in the form and use it for sql query

Hi to everybody: I am new at Fabrik (and also to proggramming, that´s why I love Fabrik). I need help with an error that has me stucked in the mud. I have a form with 2 fields (see form.jpg attached): - afab_cursosalumnos_id_curso , is a databasejoin element -...
  10. kaito

Visualization Fusioncharts-suite-xt mySQL Query syntax format

Hi everybody !! I am rookie at Fabrik, I have installed Fusioncharts following youtube video from Joomlashack (Thanks Robbie for your videos they help us a lot !!) and I have several mysql tables and I want make several sql queries to create graphs using Fusioncharts. Any help about query...
  11. kaito

LIST LINK PLUGIN: PLACEHOLDER {$my->id} NOT WORKING IN URL LINK

Hi, I am absolute newbie in Fabrik and this is my first post :). I have a new list linked to an external database view, This list is readonly. I have a link list plugin installed (and also element-user plugin) so I desire when people click on the link button they would be redirect to an url...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back