LIST LINK PLUGIN: PLACEHOLDER {$my->id} NOT WORKING IN URL LINK

kaito

Hi, I am absolute newbie in Fabrik and this is my first post :).

I have a new list linked to an external database view, This list is readonly. I have a link list plugin installed (and also element-user plugin) so I desire when people click on the link button they would be redirect to an url to see a pdf (document.pdf) that is located in a specific path related to the user_id
View attachment 18855

The link I introduce in the link fiel of the list plugin is: localhost/mysite/{$my->id}/document.pdf

But when I click the error url that is showed in the browser is: localhost/mysite/%7B$my-%3Eid%7D/document.pdf

It seems that standard {$my->id} placeholder is not understood in the browser. Am I doing something wrong? How can I overcome this issue?

Thanks in advance

What did you put where? (your attachment is not working)
Placeholders are not "understood" in the browser, they are replaced on save, in default settings, in a calc element etc.

What do you want to achieve:
Create a link with the userid of the user who saved the record?
Or create a link with the userid of the user who is displaying the record?

Hi troester !!
I want to prepare a shooting session web, where shooters can make inscription in one shooting session. Once shooting session has ended, externally I prepare a pdf for each shooter with his/her results for each shhoting session. So I need to upload that pdf to a specific path in the server, so I can prepare a customized url link and use it in the link list plugin.
In the list in picture attached, the shooter only sees his/her own session (list pre-filtered with userid), what I want is in the button (link list plugin) at the end of every row to redirect to the specific url path where he/she can see the document.pdf with the shooting results.
I was using placeholder directly in the url of the list link plugin, but it does not work.
Is there any way to prepare a customized url using placeholders or {table___element?
Thanks

Attachments

• foto01.JPG
    foto01.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 85
  • upload_2020-10-26_20-21-44.png
    upload_2020-10-26_20-21-44.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 84
  • foto01.JPG
    foto01.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 85
We are in need of some funding.