Search results

1. D

QRcode to update the record

Hello guys, i just want to know if possible to update record using QR For example i have tracking web system: Entry Form / database -id -control_no (this is QR that will be using for QR scan) -name -address -contactno -status (hidden - that will be use for updating record purpose) Flow...
  2. D

form numbering sequence example 1-450 then after 450, will reset to 1 again

thank you, but still not working, no output/display.
  3. D

one more question, i created php onload process in this form with ths codes. just to update the seque field, but it's failed to display any number., i don't know where to adjust the codes or where exactly need to put the php or js code $lastseq =...
  4. D

WOW great! it worked. that's what i need. thank you so much guys for your inputs. BIG HELP!
  5. D

thank you. what i did here is that i'm trying to load value from the last record (seque field). $ctrInc='{fab_senders_form___ctrl_inc}'; $myDb = JFactory::getDbo(); $myQuery = $myDb->getQuery(true); $myQuery ->select('seque') ->from('fab_senders_form') ->where('id = ' ...
  6. D

$myDb = JFactory::getDbo(); $myQuery = $myDb->getQuery(true); $myQuery ->select('seque') ->from('fab_senders_form') ->where('id = ' . $myDb->quote('control_no')); $myDb->setQuery($myQuery); $lastSequence = $myDb->loadResult(); return $lastSequence; any idea what is wrong with this...
  7. D

honestly i don't know exactly where querries to add and pull out the record
  8. D

thank you for your suggestion. I used already sequence element plugin. its pretty good to having sequence number but my question was it possible to reset the sequence to 1 after reaching 450??
  9. D

Hello everyone, I have a question if it is possible to have form numbering like for example. after form 1 submitted successfully, it will have (counter number)=field type 1 then the if next sender will submit the form again, then this will have counter number 2 and so on. then after the form...
  10. D

cannot install list-download plugin

already resolved this issue, i found it in discover and then i do install it again then it will displayed now in plugin manager. its weird
  11. D

cannot install list-download plugin

hello all, anyone encountered this issue of not installing list-download plugin my j version: 3.10.6 fabrik version: 3.10 i tried both upload install, folder install and url install but same problem it says successfully installed but not listing in plugin manager thank you for your suggestion
  12. D

printing selected records

hello all, i have problem with this php plugin. i tried and follow this step http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/printing-selected-records.16106/page-2#post-90094 but unfortunately, not working. its always ajax loading then nothing happen...i really don't know where the adjustment...
  13. D

attached pdf to email after form submitted, is it possible to link on list per record?

thank you, but upon checking on my cpanel. it will stored also in tmp folder i really don't know how to calling up and linking it to its record in list. and i think your suggestion will help us anyway but i have question, Is it possible to put some conditional php in Email to (eval) field, pls...
  14. D

attached pdf to email after form submitted, is it possible to link on list per record?

hello, below are the sequence: 1. guest will be submit the form here http://beta.5genterprisesllc.com/senders-form 2. after form successfully submitted, sender's email will received form details including generated pdf to be print 3. 1 and 2 working good, its great! but my question is like is...
  15. D

Twilio SMS form plugin not valid phone number

yes, already resolved the issue. its working now. its twilio problem side. thank you anyway!
  16. D

Twilio SMS form plugin not valid phone number

Hello, I have this problem after submitting form, SMS plugin always invalid phone number Here's the thing: 1. I have installed latest joomla 3 and fabrik 3 2. i installed libraries for sms to work and also i do updated the fabrik 3 from github 3. theres no error in backup configuration using...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back