attached pdf to email after form submitted, is it possible to link on list per record?

dhan0315

hello, below are the sequence:

1. guest will be submit the form here http://beta.5genterprisesllc.com/senders-form
2. after form successfully submitted, sender's email will received form details including generated pdf to be print
3. 1 and 2 working good, its great! but my question is like is it possible to link up the generated pdf to its record to easily print/download the pdf in list per record and not all the time checking email. it just linking the generated pdf to its record for the admin easy to download and print per record

thank you in advance for your inputs and suggestions

Attachments

• pdf submitted to email.jpg
    pdf submitted to email.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 42
AFAIK, the PDF attached to an email sent by the email form plugin is created on the fly and not stored on the server.

But if it's only about the admin receiving a copy, why don't you simply add the admin's email address in the "Email to (eval)" field as per example given here?

thank you, but upon checking on my cpanel. it will stored also in tmp folder i really don't know how to calling up and linking it to its record in list.

and i think your suggestion will help us anyway but i have question, Is it possible to put some conditional php in Email to (eval) field, pls see attached for example. thank you its a big HELP for me, appreciate you men!

Attachments

• test222.jpg
    test222.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 41
Conditional email: yes, this is what "Eval" is for.

As you already found the emailed PDFs are in the tmp folder (as long as you don't delete or move them).
You can add an element to your list to store the filename (BTW: you can define custom filenames via layout override) resp. a link to the file.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back