Search results

1. B

Will Fabrik be updated to work with Joomla 4

I've been trying to find information on this topic and I'm coming up empty. What's the latest?
  2. B

View Data shows "No records"

I have an issue that just started recently. I've been using this form for more than a year and the form stopped submitting to either the database or the email on submit. When I check the records in the backend by going to Fabrik Lists and then selecting the View Data option for the table, it...
  3. B

View Data shows "No records"

This is very strange. I have a form that I've been using to collect data for over a year. Up until very recently it has been working as expected. In the admin side of Joomla if I go to Fabrik Lists and select the View Data option for the list, it returns the data view with 17 pages, but no...
  4. B

Javascript clear radiobutton

I have a radio button for selecting a region (-North -South). I have javascript set up on this element so that based on which option is selected it will show or hide an appropriate next question. I wanted to have all elements required so I added a validation condition on the secondary questions...
  5. B

Adding a new element to a database join group

I've been trying to find an answer to this but I suspect I'm not using the right keywords. My apologies if it has already been answered. I have a registration form for signing up for courses. It gathers general information and then has a joined group of elements which is repeatable so the...
  6. B

List view pagination and grouping with pdf output

I have a list with many elements. I needed to create multiple list views showing different elements in each list view much like creating different reports based on the collected information. The information displayed in these lists often needs to printed out so I added in the dompdf plugin. I...
  7. B

List view display of array

I've hunted around but can't really seem to find what I'm after. I have a form with a few different checkbox type questions. Something like this Question 1 - _A _B _C Question 2 - _1 _2 _3 _4 Question 3 - _d _e _f Then I have a calc element with a calculation that looks like this return...
  8. B

Select users by user group

I have an application where there are approximately 100 managers across about 12 different organizations. I want to be able to have people register for sessions and then an admin of the site will assign these registered people to one or more managers across one or more organizations. I know that...
  9. B

PDF output of grouped list

I have a list that has a number of different elements and often times it is useful to group the rows by a certain element. I have the list ungrouped by default but visitors on the front end can select to group by an element of their choice. I have the DOMPDF plugin installed and can produce PDF...
  10. B

Add elements to multi-lingual form

Not sure how to go about this or if it's possible. I originally created an English list and form on my site. I copied the list and changed the language to French and then proceeded to make changes to the labels for all of the forms elements. That worked out perfectly. It's a year later and I...
  11. B

Ordering in cascading dropdown

I have a membership form where the visitor first selects the type of membership, which then populates a cascading dropdown that gives renewal options with the costs. The options are typlically: One year $30 Two years $55 Three years $70 The problem though is that the cascading dropdown...
  12. B

Calendar visualization template

I'm creating an events calendar that I would like to have the googlemaps plugin integrated as well as a joined table for uploading multiple images. I followed Rob's tutorial on creating a custom details template and was able to get a very nicely formatted details view showing thumbnails that...
  13. B

Can't change the Error message in my form

I have a list that was created in English and then copied and translated to French. I would like to change the error message for the form but for some reason, when I click inside the field for the error message, nothing happens. I checked the original form, and I'm not able to change the message...
  14. B

Form submission IE9

I have created some basic forms in Fabrik 3 that send an email on submission and seem to work everywhere except IE9. In IE9 when the submit button is clicked nothing happens. Anyone else have this problem?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back