Search results

1. Y

Trouble with table

Hi! I upgraded to 1.0.5 (with Joomla!1.0.15) and I have a problem when adding record in table (in the backend): when I submit the form, I am disconnected from my admin and I have to log again.... I downloaded the latest SVn and it's still not working... If someone can help me...please! Thanx...
  2. Y

fabrik and virtuemart

Hi! i'm almost done in my little project (sport contest reservation), using virtuemart... but I would like to add a Fabrik Form in the "product details" page. That can be done with a mambot, but i'd like to display the data from the form... in the cart! Also, I have 2 buttons (1 for the cart, 1...
  3. Y

stuck...again

Hi Everybody! Been using this nice component for a while and I just upgraded from 1.0.3... ::) I'd like to do some changes in table view: the form is a competition registration where users can choose their starting order among the available ones... (Sorry I'm not very clear... :-\) I'd like to...
  4. Y

HELP!!!!!!

Hi! I upgraded to 1.0.4 and now I can't use "export csv" in the backend.... it only export 1 line....!!! It's very urgent....
  5. Y

problems

Hi, the "add record" link is not working anymore,frontend and backend... Any ideas? for once it's quite urgent.... ::) Thanks
  6. Y

export to pdf

Hi, one more thing! After validation,users can see the table with their own data (I use tablebot) but They can only print, when clicking on the Joomla PDF icon, it displays only {includetable table=1} Can you help me? Thanks Using Fabrik 1.02 (too much bugs with 1.03)
  7. Y

problem with validation

Hi! Here is THE problem: when a user validate the form,it produces 2 lines in the table...? and if I try to delete one of them... it deletes BOTH of the lines!!! what' going wrong? thanks
  8. Y

"Edit"... again

Hi! Does anyone have a clue about having the "Delete" and "Edit" links in a custom template? thanks a lot
  9. Y

new field with CB data?

Hi, I would like to add a field in a fabrik table, the data in this field comming from Community Builder (jos_comprofiler) I tried things with database join but with no luck? Can someone help me? thanks
  10. Y

"edit" button

Hi, when using a "group by" template, I don't see my "edit" button anymore... ??? if anyone has a clue... 1 more thing: is it possible to edit a table in Joomla! Admin panel? thanks Vincent
  11. Y

sending data in different tables

Hi everybody! I would like to send data from 1 form to 3 different tables... here is an example: the user can choose an event from a dropdown box, and I'd like to have 1 table for each event... Is it possible? and if it is, does anyone has a clue about doing it? Thanks a lot for any help. Vincent
  12. Y

Registred users can't view the table anymore

Hi... I have another problem... Everything was working fine but now, registered users can't view the table anymore on the frontend (but admins can view their own record)... I've checked the access rights of the table and it seems ok... Don't know what to do...
  13. Y

drop down?

Hi! Here is my problem: 2 of my fields are "drop downs", I would like to limit the number of registration on these fields... The form is made for registration for a showjumping competition, the first field is for the proof (1st,2nd,3rd) and the second field is for the start group (5 groups in...
  14. Y

French newbie need a little help...

Hi, I have this strange message: " You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near \'GROUP BY elText ASC\' at line 3 SQL=SELECT DISTINCT( jos_fabrik_formdata_5.Groupe ) AS elText, jos_fabrik_formdata_5.Groupe...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back