French newbie need a little help...

yomax

Hi,
I have this strange message: " You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near \'GROUP BY elText ASC\' at line 3 SQL=SELECT DISTINCT( jos_fabrik_formdata_5.Groupe ) AS elText, jos_fabrik_formdata_5.Groupe AS elVal FROM jos_fabrik_formdata_5 \n\n WHERE TRIM(jos_fabrik_formdata_5.Groupe) <> \'\' AND 62 = GROUP BY elText ASC"
and I really don't know what it means.... If someone can give me a hand on this...
Thanks a lot in advance.... and please forgive my language errors...

I get those from time to time when I use the Groupby option or add a search field option to an element that also has the groupby option enabled. When I remove the search form it usually works normally again. I don't know of a fix.

Thanks but now it has stopped...working fine!! 8)
By any chance, would you know how to display the search field of my table like flat?

I believe Graylan was going to provide an alt template to do that but I have not seen an updated post yet. Beyond that you would need to create your own alternate template. There are instructions in the manual but I have never played with anything beyond default CSS at this point, so I could not help here ;)

Hi Guys,

In order to display filters horizontally, go to your standard.html and replace this:

<mos:tmpl name="show-filters" type="simplecondition" requiredvars="showfilters=1">
<table class="filtertable" style="float:right;width:200px;border:1px solid #cccccc;" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0">
<tr style="background-color:#cccccc;font-weight:bold;">
<th colspan="2" style="text-align:left">Search:</th>
</tr>
<mos:tmpl name="filters">
<tr>
<td>{NAME}</td>
<td style="text-align:right;">{VALUE}</td>
</tr>
</mos:tmpl>
<tr>
<td colspan="2" style="text-align:right;">
<mos:tmpl name="filter-form" type="simplecondition" requiredvars="filterform=1">
<input type="button" onclick="submitfabrikTable('filter')" class="button" value="Go" name="filter" />
</td>
</tr>
</table>

with

<mos:tmpl name="show-filters" type="simplecondition" requiredvars="showfilters=1">
Search:<br />
<table class="filtertable" style="float:right;width:200px;border:1px solid #cccccc;" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0">
<mos:tmpl name="filters">
<td>{NAME}</td>
<td style="text-align:right;">{VALUE}</td>
</tr>
</table>
<mos:tmpl name="filter-form" type="simplecondition" requiredvars="filterform=1">
<input type="button" onclick="submitfabrikTable('filter')" class="button" value="Go" name="filter" />

Thanks for choosing Fabrik,
-Graylan King

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back