Search results

1. Y

fabrik and virtuemart

Hi Hugh! i don't want to be boring :rolleyes: but if your still interested with this Fabrik-Virtuemart stuff, please let me know, I can't manage to do it myself!! to be quick, I'd like to have a Fabrik Form in virtuemart,customers use this form to order (sport contest), validate=>payment+details...
  2. Y

fabrik and virtuemart

Wow, New Orleans, been there...some 20 years ago... before Cristina! I do remember the French Quarter and all these little bars with people playing Jazz... great time! Thanks Vincent
  3. Y

fabrik and virtuemart

Hi Rob! Thanks and nice weekend to you too! :cool:
  4. Y

fabrik and virtuemart

hi! still interested in a paid job about integreting a fabrik form in VM?
  5. Y

Trouble with table

Hi! I upgraded to 1.0.5 (with Joomla!1.0.15) and I have a problem when adding record in table (in the backend): when I submit the form, I am disconnected from my admin and I have to log again.... I downloaded the latest SVn and it's still not working... If someone can help me...please! Thanx...
  6. Y

fabrik and virtuemart

OH, I'm not asking for "Fabrik support"... but maybe someone who knows how to do will have a look on this forum and give me a clue...? By the way, if someone wants to do it for money, why not?
  7. Y

fabrik and virtuemart

Hi! Any news about the "integration" of Fabrik with Virtuemart? I mean: what I'd like to do is having a fabrik form in a product detail page and when the customer validate the form it also add the product in cart... But I don't have any idea how to do this...
  8. Y

fabrik and virtuemart

;) Thanks Hugh! that's exactly what I fear... breaking something I won't be able to restore! Vincent
  9. Y

fabrik and virtuemart

Hi! i'm almost done in my little project (sport contest reservation), using virtuemart... but I would like to add a Fabrik Form in the "product details" page. That can be done with a mambot, but i'd like to display the data from the form... in the cart! Also, I have 2 buttons (1 for the cart, 1...
  10. Y

stuck...again

Hi Everybody! Been using this nice component for a while and I just upgraded from 1.0.3... ::) I'd like to do some changes in table view: the form is a competition registration where users can choose their starting order among the available ones... (Sorry I'm not very clear... :-\) I'd like to...
  11. Y

HELP!!!!!!

Hi! I upgraded to 1.0.4 and now I can't use "export csv" in the backend.... it only export 1 line....!!! It's very urgent....
  12. Y

problems

Hi, the "add record" link is not working anymore,frontend and backend... Any ideas? for once it's quite urgent.... ::) Thanks
  13. Y

checking number of tickets available

Hi! thanks for this... ;) but i did read the manual and I'm not quite sure of how i can do this: limiting a number of entries for each event... (I'm nt very understandable,I'm afraid... ::)
  14. Y

checking number of tickets available

Hi! I'm also very interested!! How can you do that? Thanks
  15. Y

export to pdf

Thanks...
  16. Y

export to pdf

Hi, one more thing! After validation,users can see the table with their own data (I use tablebot) but They can only print, when clicking on the Joomla PDF icon, it displays only {includetable table=1} Can you help me? Thanks Using Fabrik 1.02 (too much bugs with 1.03)
  17. Y

new field with CB data?

Hi Rob, sorry for the delay! Here is what I did: one of my elements is a "db join" with a CB field (user's club name). The problem is,different users have the same club so,when they validate the form,I have 1,2,3,... times the same data in my table... ??? Could you please help me? Thanks
  18. Y

problem with validation

Hi! Here is THE problem: when a user validate the form,it produces 2 lines in the table...? and if I try to delete one of them... it deletes BOTH of the lines!!! what' going wrong? thanks
  19. Y

"Edit"... again

Hi! Does anyone have a clue about having the "Delete" and "Edit" links in a custom template? thanks a lot
  20. Y

new field with CB data?

Hi, I would like to add a field in a fabrik table, the data in this field comming from Community Builder (jos_comprofiler) I tried things with database join but with no luck? Can someone help me? thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back