fabrik and virtuemart

Status
Not open for further replies.

yomax

Hi!
i'm almost done in my little project (sport contest reservation), using virtuemart... but I would like to add a Fabrik Form in the "product details" page. That can be done with a mambot, but i'd like to display the data from the form... in the cart!
Also, I have 2 buttons (1 for the cart, 1 for the form). Is it possible to have only one button for both?
Thanks a lot if you can have a look and thanks for Fabrik! it's great!
Vincent

I don't currently have a test machine with VirtuMart and Fabrik installed. Or rather, I do have one, but I broke it testing something else, so I need to restore it to a working state before I can help you.

-- ugh

;)
Thanks Hugh! that's exactly what I fear... breaking something I won't be able to restore!

Vincent

Hi!
Any news about the "integration" of Fabrik with Virtuemart?
I mean: what I'd like to do is having a fabrik form in a product detail page and when the customer validate the form it also add the product in cart...
But I don't have any idea how to do this...

Me neither.

It'll almost certainly require some custom PHP, which is outside the scope of basic Fabrik support.

-- hugh

OH, I'm not asking for "Fabrik support"... but maybe someone who knows how to do will have a look on this forum and give me a clue...?
By the way, if someone wants to do it for money, why not?

I'm always up for doing paid work, although right now I have a couple of Fabrik jobs on the front burner, so it'd be a few days before I could take a look.

-- hugh

salut yomax

Hugh is away for the weekend - he is partying at some festival!
Prob best to bump this thread on monday ...erm make that Tuesday as
a) he' in the states so behind us and
b) may not be in a state to turn on his pc on monday :D

Cheers
Rob

"Some festival", indeed! Jazz Fest in New Orleans.

Yomax, give me a day or so to get caught up and bump this thread again. After 4 days hard work (it's not easy having a good time!) in New Oreleans and 1000 miles driving, I'm a little lagged.

-- hugh

Wow, New Orleans, been there...some 20 years ago... before Cristina! I do remember the French Quarter and all these little bars with people playing Jazz... great time!
Thanks
Vincent

Hi Hugh!
i don't want to be boring :rolleyes: but if your still interested with this Fabrik-Virtuemart stuff, please let me know, I can't manage to do it myself!!
to be quick, I'd like to have a Fabrik Form in virtuemart,customers use this form to order (sport contest), validate=>payment+details stored in fabrik table... :confused:

Regards
Vincent

Hmmm, I'm not even sure it'd be possible to do that. We can get at VM table data to join into Fabrik tables and forms, but the VM component itself is pretty much a closed book, there's no API or templating that I know to let us actually insert a Fabrik form into the VM checkout sequence.

I'll upgrade my test site to the latest version of VM, and take another look, though.

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back