Recent content by yomax

1. Y

fabrik and virtuemart

Hi Hugh! i don't want to be boring :rolleyes: but if your still interested with this Fabrik-Virtuemart stuff, please let me know, I can't manage to do it myself!! to be quick, I'd like to have a Fabrik Form in virtuemart,customers use this form to order (sport contest), validate=>payment+details...
  2. Y

fabrik and virtuemart

Wow, New Orleans, been there...some 20 years ago... before Cristina! I do remember the French Quarter and all these little bars with people playing Jazz... great time! Thanks Vincent
  3. Y

fabrik and virtuemart

Hi Rob! Thanks and nice weekend to you too! :cool:
  4. Y

fabrik and virtuemart

hi! still interested in a paid job about integreting a fabrik form in VM?
  5. Y

Trouble with table

Hi! I upgraded to 1.0.5 (with Joomla!1.0.15) and I have a problem when adding record in table (in the backend): when I submit the form, I am disconnected from my admin and I have to log again.... I downloaded the latest SVn and it's still not working... If someone can help me...please! Thanx...
  6. Y

fabrik and virtuemart

OH, I'm not asking for "Fabrik support"... but maybe someone who knows how to do will have a look on this forum and give me a clue...? By the way, if someone wants to do it for money, why not?
  7. Y

fabrik and virtuemart

Hi! Any news about the "integration" of Fabrik with Virtuemart? I mean: what I'd like to do is having a fabrik form in a product detail page and when the customer validate the form it also add the product in cart... But I don't have any idea how to do this...
  8. Y

fabrik and virtuemart

;) Thanks Hugh! that's exactly what I fear... breaking something I won't be able to restore! Vincent
  9. Y

fabrik and virtuemart

Hi! i'm almost done in my little project (sport contest reservation), using virtuemart... but I would like to add a Fabrik Form in the "product details" page. That can be done with a mambot, but i'd like to display the data from the form... in the cart! Also, I have 2 buttons (1 for the cart, 1...
  10. Y

stuck...again

Hi Everybody! Been using this nice component for a while and I just upgraded from 1.0.3... ::) I'd like to do some changes in table view: the form is a competition registration where users can choose their starting order among the available ones... (Sorry I'm not very clear... :-\) I'd like to...
  11. Y

HELP!!!!!!

Hi! I upgraded to 1.0.4 and now I can't use "export csv" in the backend.... it only export 1 line....!!! It's very urgent....
  12. Y

problems

Hi, the "add record" link is not working anymore,frontend and backend... Any ideas? for once it's quite urgent.... ::) Thanks
  13. Y

checking number of tickets available

Hi! thanks for this... ;) but i did read the manual and I'm not quite sure of how i can do this: limiting a number of entries for each event... (I'm nt very understandable,I'm afraid... ::)
  14. Y

checking number of tickets available

Hi! I'm also very interested!! How can you do that? Thanks
  15. Y

export to pdf

Thanks...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back