Recent content by vincent79

1. V

ACL/success message

Thanks, I've partially solved the problem, but it still exist - when i use the redirect plugin after the form submission the data of the message are lost (certainly a conflict with an other component or a plugin but I'm still looking at which one) - when i disabled the plugin, the message appear !
  2. V

ACL/success message

I'm on Joomla 5. the message works with cassiopea template but not with my handmade template... I don't know what to ad or to look in my templates I try this solution but nothing append : <?php $app = Joomla\CMS\Factory::getApplication(); $messageSuccess = $app->getMessage('message')...
  3. V

ACL/success message

Hello, The success and the ACL messages are not displaying after a form submission. In my template, I ve got this : "<jdoc:include type="message" /> Is there something to do/to check to display the message ? Thank you all!
  4. V

Impossible to create a new connection

There was an empty #_fabrik_connections in my database So to sort it out now, I've just deleted it and reimported from my old database with my new parameters (and evrything is working now) Maybe an idea will be to create a "dummy database connection" at the installation of fabrik 4 ?
  5. V

Hello, No error during installations I switch from Joomla 3.10.11 to Joomla 4.3.2, I'm working in local on a copy For the connection : impossible to create one (the old one has disappeared) --> the id is set to "0" --> the error says "Field 'id' doesn't have a default value"
  6. V

Hello, I've just installed for the first time the fabrik 4 delta release (after upgrading my website form J3 to 4). I've got 2 errors. 1 - When I try to edit or create a formular, there are no buttons to save the changes (impossible to create or edit a formular) 2 - I can't set up a new...
  7. V

error 1267 with joomla 3.5 update

Hello, I've got this error on my form page since i've done the joomla 3.5 update : 1267 Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT *, e.name AS name, e.id AS id, e.published AS published, e.label AS label,e.plugin, e.params...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back