Recent content by aplima

1. A

Google Maps API issue

So I kept digging and came across a plugin: System - Mootools Enabler/Disabler With this installed, now I have the maps showing again. I tried with both disable, then enable one at a time. In the end it all worked fine with both enabled in the plugin. Still using the files I copy from F4. I...
  2. A

Google Maps API issue

Hello everyone. First of all, verions used: Joomla: 3.10.12 Fabrik: 3.10 PHP: 7.4.33 My error displaying maps using fabrik, eithe in form or visualizations: This site overrides Array.from() with an implementation that doesn't support iterables, which could cause Google Maps JavaScript API...
  3. A

Unable to connect to the database

Hello. I was facing a problem like this with a fresh Joomla install. Fabrik was installed with alternative method, by using fabrik-master. All done, but no connection. Problem fixed with this action: set the saved connection as default in Fabrik -> Connections
  4. A

Problem with validation render

Closed as sugested. I'll dig in the code with sp page builder. Form works with quix page builder, but quix lacks other features such as a good slider :) On either, still have to improve modal box with hours and minutes. Text does not fit, and can't translate. Will keep on searching.
  5. A

Hello again. I must apologize. There's no problem with Fabrik and Shaper Helix 3 template. Problem with the form validation as I reported happens when you include the form with SP Page builder. If I link in menu in standard way, then it works as expected. I'll try to find how to solve this...
  6. A

Hello again... I think you'd be referring to: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/odd-text-in-registration-form.42487/ Somehow, MarioMS solution is not working for me... I'll try to upload all files again later... EDIT: Already uploaded all files to ensure latest versions. Tried with...
  7. A

Yes, latest 3.7 and alt versions: I'm searching the forums for helix3... Hopefuly I'll find how to sort this out.
  8. A

Hello Troester Thank you for the quick reply. Yes I have alt layouts: Maybe this is not compatible with shaper helix3 ?
  9. A

Hi. Using Joomla 3.7.3, php 5.6 my form shows like this: Whatever type of validation I chose it will render like this. Template is Helix 3. Fabrik version 3.7. On other note I can't find where and how to translate date/hour: Also I would like the pop up to go round the minutes too, but...
  10. A

Upgrading and installing new features

Troester :) Thank you for your reply. I had done as you said. I went from top to bottom on all the steps explanined on the wiki. Nothing was working I went to my site, to printscreen the error I got when I tried to install the discovered plugins and everything related to Fabrik. And... This time...
  11. A

Upgrading and installing new features

Erm So like I said, I followed instructions. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/#download-and-extract-a-zip-file This instructions. So what do you sugest I do after extracting and upload files from the zip? I even tried this: wget --no-check-certificate...
  12. A

Help understanding calc plugin

$valores = '{pontos___numcliente}'; $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $db->setQuery("SELECT SUM(`valorcompra`) FROM `pontos` WHERE (`numcliente`) = '{clientes___numcliente}'"); $total = $db->loadResult(); $disponivel = ($total*5)/100; return $disponivel; This is what I use for calculation on my calc...
  13. A

Help understanding calc plugin

I made a package of it. Would you be interested in looking at it?
  14. A

Calc Element Ajax update not working after update to 3.1rc1

I even tried updating one by one... I think I will try removing 3.0.9 and do a clean instal of 3.1rc1 Thanks for replying
  15. A

Calc Element Ajax update not working after update to 3.1rc1

Not that this helps you, but did you manage to upgrade it from 3.0.9 to 3.1rc1 on a Joomla 2.5.14 ? Can you let me know where you downloaded the upgrade?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back