Search results

1. andre00silva

Can I get Sequece element value on AfterDataStored PHP event?

Hello. In my list "Pedidos de Orçamento" I have a sequence element (Assigned after submission) called "request_id" which gives an output like: "ZMMS_(current year)_(incrementing number)"an example of this would be "ZMMS_2018_000592" In the form of the list, I have a PHP plugin event...
  2. andre00silva

Set RadioButton element disabled

Hello. I have a radio button which has 3 values: "0" - Rejeitado "1" - Pendente "2" - Aprovado I want to know how I can disable a radio button based on its value. For example: When the user creates a record and puts the radio button element value to 2, and then he goes to edit that same record...
  3. andre00silva

Get deleted row of repetable group onDeleteRowsForm

I have a repeatable group called "Associar Pessoas". That group as an element which is a dropdown database join that retrieves the values of my list "Pessoas". That list has two elements: In the repeatable group, I can add, for example, 4 rows and save it. Everything works fine. The problem...
  4. andre00silva

Validate dropdown values

Hello. In my form "Contactos" I have two groups. A normal one called "Contactos" and a repeatable one called "Associar Pessoas". In the repeatable group, I have an element which is a database join (dropdown) which gets values from the list "Pessoas". Let's imagine in my list "Pessoas" I have...
  5. andre00silva

Change Front End Data Button

How can I change the front end data from above (defaut) to the right side of my DB element? From: To:
  6. andre00silva

Change Sequence Element Value

Hello. I have an element called "request_id" which uses the sequence plugin. It is configured to show it's value onSubmit, so, when in form view, it only displays "Assigned after form is submitted". How can I change this text so it will be in Portuguese?
  7. andre00silva

Change radio button color

Hello. How can I change the radio button element color? I know that giving the value of '0' to an item will change it's background to red when it is checked, but, what if I want to have 3 buttons, one red, another blue and another green? How can I achieve this?
  8. andre00silva

Error when creating a group

Hello. Yesterday I've created a group related to an already existed form "Pedidos de Or?amento" and my Apache server retrieved this error: It just shows a blank page saying error both in front and back end. I can't do anything, not even access phpMyAdmin. Do you have any clue why this is happening?
  9. andre00silva

Change repeatable data based on element

Hello. In my list "Pedidos de Or?amento" I have an element called "part_quantity" which basically holds the value that the repeatable group needs to repeat. I've gone to the repeatable group options and in the "Repeat Num Element" I've changed the element to "part_quantity". Everything works...
  10. andre00silva

Red button turns green in radio button

Hello! In my list "Pedidos de Or?amento" (repeatable) I have an element (radio button) which has 2 values "Rejeitar" and "Aprovar". When I choose the "Rejeitar" button, it's background turns red and when I choose "Aprovar" it's background turns green. This is the normal behavior of a radio...
  11. andre00silva

Confirm delete in custom php button

In my lists, I've created a custom php delete button and deactivated the original one. The problem is, when I click it, it doesn't make that confirmation. How can I make that confirmation? For example, saying "Are you sure you want to delete the record?"
  12. andre00silva

Retrieve values from db using JS

Hello! I'm my list "Pedidos de Or?amento" I have a php button which, when clicked, inserts into my "Or?amentos" list the respective row values (which are quotation requests and in the moment the button is pressed, they become quotations too). This button also creates a new dir and a new excel...
  13. andre00silva

Change row color if the element has a specific value

Hello :D I've been trying to change my "Pedidos de Or?amento" list rows color based on the element "request_status". That element can be "Por Confirmar", "Por Or?amentar" and "Or?amentado". If the element has one of these values "Por Confirmar" and "Por Or?amentar", it's background color needs...
  14. andre00silva

Get element value in php plugin list view

Hello :D In my "Or?amentos" list I have an element called "agarra_valor" which has a value that I need to retrieve everytime the user clicks in the php button. In my PHP code I have this: Which basically updates a value into that "agarra_valor" that I need. I need to get that value in JS so I...
  15. andre00silva

Javascript not working when it has comments

Hey! :D I have a list plugin with some JS code which is working as expected. The problem is, every time I try to comment the JS code I have ( using JS comment code which is // ) is just simply does not work anymore! Do you have any solution to what may be causing this problem? Thanks in advance!
  16. andre00silva

[SOLVED] Custom link not showing in details view

Hey! :D In my list "Pedidos de Or?amento" I have a CDD that retrieves a value of a person name in the list "Persons". Everything is working as expected. That CDD element (person_name) is hidden in the list but not hidden in details view. I've added a custom link to it that basically allows a...
  17. andre00silva

Remove "Go Back" button in PDF

In my "Clientes" list I have a button which allows a user to generate a PDF of that same list. Everything goes as expected, the problem is, when I open the generated PDF, the "Go Back" button that I activated in my list view gets printed too in the PDF. Is there any way to remove that button? In...
  18. andre00silva

Search.png not working on list

Hello. Recently I've changed all List icons to their ".png" version. The "delete" and "edit" buttons worked and their icon has changed. The "search" icon doesn't change tho! Do you know what may be causing this problem? PS: Ignore the php button at the right side :P
  19. andre00silva

Remove "Clear Filter" Option from PopUp

Hello. Is it possible to remove the "Clear Filter" option when in Popup Mode? This is my normal List View which has that option: And in a Popup from that same List View I wanna remove that "Clear Filters" Thanks in advance!
  20. andre00silva

Custom Link Acting Weird

Hello, My list "Hist?rico de Pedidos de Or?amento" has some elements like "customer_name", "request_id", etc.. In the element "customer_name" I've added a custom link that redirects the user to view the desired customer records. For example, if I click on the customer "Primeiro" which has the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back