Search results

1. irep

"Video" Tutorial is broken for Building User Profile

Thank you. This link: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/joomla-user-form-plugin/ describes a paid plug-in? Or an element plug-in ? I just don't find those settings in Fabrik 3.4.2 (Joomla 3.4.8) Could you tell me more ? Thank you.
  2. irep

Hello? Is there anybody who knows were I can find infos about users management and a kind of "they are allowed to edit their own data only and they can create but not delete" option ? I have seen there are prefilters one can set, methods to create joomla users groups and viewing access levels...
  3. irep

Hello. Learning Fabrik, I fell on this tutorial that never gets loaded in the browser window: http://fabrikar.com/help/tutorials/details/3/12-create-a-profile I have seen there are pre-filters explained there ...
  4. irep

datetme or datetime ?

Any reaction ? ;) Did you notice that "order by" proposes the concatenation .label instead of .element_name that I would expect. As a beginner in Fabrik, I wouldn't dare to be fussy about it but I found another thing: When setting up a databasejoin element, it is asked to choose the Label...
  5. irep

datetme or datetime ?

Where did I find those names ? Well, after trying for a long time to reproduce the tutorial "Many to many" At the moment we want to group bands by venue Screen capture of the tutorial: Screen capture of my trial site: Another "complex" name assigned by Fabrik to a new group after a table...
  6. irep

datetme or datetime ?

I didn't dare to ask it yet, but is there a place where we can find explanations about naming conventions ? name full_name full_name.name fullname.Label tablename___xxx etc. And maybe their role and/or equivalencies in MySql? Amho, this could help beginners like me to understand the...
  7. irep

datetme or datetime ?

3.4.2? Wow, very fresh ! Thank you.
  8. irep

datetme or datetime ?

Hello. In the default.xml Content type, the name of the Element labeled "datetime" is named "datetme". Is it done on purpose? The full name is related: "liste_name___datetme" It is a silly question, but it can affect tutorial understanding ;) Thank you.
  9. irep

Is renaming id's name allowed but unsafe?

OK. Good to know. Thank you.
  10. irep

Is renaming id's name allowed but unsafe?

Hello. Thank you for the last update 3.4.x it's gorgeous ! ;) I use the new Content type feature, it's great, but the problem I describe here is not linked to it (except it helps me reproduce the issue). What did I do ? Renaming id's name. No problem so far, I can save the new name. Edit 1...
  11. irep

Fabrik reset doesn't delete List tables ?

I get it :) Thank you.
  12. irep

Fabrik reset doesn't delete List tables ?

Hello. Since I am trying different stuff with Fabrik, I reset it sometimes. But I notice that it doesn't delete the tables we created with List creation. Not a real problem so far. But to make things more polished, I thought I could reste Fabrik, then delete my List Tables in PhpMyAdmin and...
  13. irep

Can't repeat group in front end

I understand. I disabled the JCE extension and even uninstalled JCE Mediabox but it didn't help. I set it back "on" and reinstalled the JCE MediaBox component. And obviously this didn't help. So after a successful try on another site, I decided to reset Fabrik. And then it worked. Of course that...
  14. irep

Hello. After disabling JCE didn't notice enhancements, I tried with a fresh Joomla site and succeeded in having those repeats on the front end. So I decided to reset Fabrik content on my problematic site and set my other components back "on". Started a new exercise having one list, one form, two...
  15. irep

Aw, thank you for your quick reply. This site is already in Protostar. And don't think I hacked it so much, except some css tweaks. How can I display the debugging log in the front end ? Do I have to activate the one of Joomla in same time ? Here is the url of the page : http://...
  16. irep

Hello. I discover Fabrik after years I had discovered it. It is real pleasure to how it grew gorgeous and gifty. I am trying your tutorials, i.e. the one to repeat a group in a form. I have today (dec. 12 2015) the same problem as the one related in 2013 there. In the back end, I can create...
  17. irep

Error on install: fabrik_elements doesn't exist

Thank you for your help. I am really sorry. there was indeed former folders of Fabrik in components etc. I thought I had totally restored a previous version of my site free of any attempt of Fabrik installation. Obviously, it wasn't the case. In fact, the first time I installed Fabrik, every...
  18. irep

Error on install: fabrik_elements doesn't exist

Hello. When I try to install Fabrik on my site I get this message: Please note: There is no previous Fabrik tables in the DB I have no problem installing other extensions I don't have installation problem with Fabrik if I try on a fresh new Joomla site on the same server (on a subdomain of...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back