Fabrik reset doesn't delete List tables ?

irep

Hello.

Since I am trying different stuff with Fabrik, I reset it sometimes. But I notice that it doesn't delete the tables we created with List creation. Not a real problem so far. But to make things more polished, I thought I could reste Fabrik, then delete my List Tables in PhpMyAdmin and check if there are no more present in Fabrik_lists table.
Unfortunately, I can't create List named like I named my previous one because I receive this error:
Code:
An error has occurred.
Database table already exists
Return to control panel

Should I forget about completely resetting Fabrik ?
Thank you.

EDIT: actually, I see that if I use the Trash and Empty trash Joomla Feature used in Fabrik I have an option to delete everything linked to lists and even delete the tables ! ;)

Last edited:
Your EDIT saved me having to respond.

But ... yup, we deliberately don't delete data tables when resetting, as that would lead to people losing data. Doesn't matter how many times you put up a dialog saying "Are you SURE you want to permanently and forever delete ALL your data with no possibility of recovering it unless you have a backup of your database?", a lot of people are just going to go "Yeah yeah, whatever", press "OK, delete all my data", then complain that we deleted their un-backed up data. :)

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back