Search results

1. T

upload and display .swf file

Hi, I would like to upload with upload element a swf file... it is a flash virtual visit... is it possible? thank you !!
  2. T

customize filter table template

Hi, I would like to customize the filter table list. The proble, in fabrik 3 bootstrap, is that there is no filter_default.php file... i don't know how to change it... thank you for your help ! :)
  3. T

Modify Fabrik Image scize

Hi, I have some problems with my Images... I would like to customize the size and the place in list/form/detail view.. But, the hard thing is to keep "responsive" the template. I use native protostar. I used width and height in px or % I try with .fabrikLightBoxImage / .fabrikGalleryImage /...
  4. T

randomize an id row name

Hi I would like to get the id of a new row throught form process, and save it in a new table's element with a random name containing the id record. I explain : this php code takes the id number (id=1), rename it in "AAAA-1", and save it in reference_articles table : $rowid =...
  5. T

Problem on ajax validation

Hi ! I try to upload images with ajax ...but when i want to save reframing, it blocks...as you can see on the attached file... Any idea? :)
  6. T

Customize Fabrik Slideshow

Hi, I would like to customize Slideshow element. I'm on joomla 3X and i use the native joomla bootstrap template. I created an article with {fabrik view=visualization id=1}. The slidehows is displayed on the center of the screen... i would like to display it with width in % instead in px.. so...
  7. T

custom display in Fabrik List

Hi, I am looking for a solution to customize the fabrik list template with bootstrap. That I want to do, is to display 3 records (pictures and title) on the same line... It was very easy to do this with the 2.5 joomla... but now i am totally bloked... I use the DIV template, but it displays...
  8. T

image not displayed in linked Fabrik/joomla Table

Hi I have a Fabrik list linked to joomla_content table. When i display this Fabrik list, in backend and frontend, all works fine except the image : I can see the root of the image...but...not the image. When i check in phpmyadmin the native joomla content table, there is a lot of informations...
  9. T

Record a Frabrik Table into Joomla content table

Hi I wish make a Fabrik form who has exactly the sames fields as joomla native article table : joomla_content I tried to create one fabrik list who is directly linked to this joomla_content existing table... but... it doesn't work... maybe it is not possible... best regards christophe
  10. T

problem databasejoin plugin fabrik Joomla3

Hi ! sice i have updated joomla 2.5 to joomla 3 with upodated fabrik 2x to farbrik 2.3 & 3X i have this error message : error 404 : Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list mylist: Column 'Currency' in field list is ambiguous SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT etc... it was...
  11. T

rating plugin problem

Hi I've got some problems with fabrik rating plugin... The stars are here, i can click on them, but the result is not saved in the "ratings" table... the ajax gray logo is sometime displayed, sometime not displayed, but the "fabrik message is displayed with the good number, but no records in...
  12. T

3 differents templates in one fabrik list

Hi I would like to display a list with 3 differents row templates... like a paper directory.. exemple here : http://a141.idata.over-blog.com/553x435/4/05/88/34/bottin.jpg The user fill his list and has choice between 3 different templates. All the records are displayed in the same list with...
  13. T

How can we Duplicate an element plugin?

hi.. all is in the title :) i would like to duplicate the rating element plugin... thanks !
  14. T

LIMIT on prefilters

HI i would like to display only the penultimate of a list in sql, the code works perfectly for me : SELECT * FROM `articles` ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 1,1; but how to place it in prefilters? Regards
  15. T

Trying to make average in calc element

Hi I'm trying to run a calc average displayed on each rows of a list with Ratings fabrik table : i did it... but... it doesn't work.. $rowidrow = '{rowid}'; $app = JFactory::getApplication(); $rowId = $app->input->getInt( 'row_id', 0 ); $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $db->setQuery('select...
  16. T

hide module in detail view

Hi, How can we hide a side module (i.e banner module) in fabrik detail view? thanks !
  17. T

Fabrik confirmation plugin errors

Hi, I use the confirmation plugin on form. When the datas are displayed to " re-edit "or "send", i have 1000 lines of errors in arrays : Notice: Trying to get property of... Warning: Attempt to assign propert... Warning: Attempt to assign prope... Have you got an idea to resolve it? thankx
  18. T

How put form in a detail fabrik view?

Hi, I would like to display a form with one or two new elements to fill in a detail view. For exemple, a textarea, or a radio button, to comment or to add some informations after reading the detail view... Form Country Date Rating List Country Date Rating Detail view Country Date...
  19. T

How to create an invoice system with fabrik?

Hi the community, all is in the title :) I would like to create a invoice system with fabrik... not so easy for me :) I explain, i need a "contact" list, an "articles" list and a "invoice list" When i create a new invoice, (a new record in my "invoice" list), i would like to choice my...
  20. T

same image displayed in different sizes on the same page

Hi I have two list A and B where B is a copy from list A I have an image element that i want to display in two different size: the first arround 400px/400px and the other erround 100px/100px... I tryed a lot of things in upload plugin parameter and on the CSS from list A and CSS from list B...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back