How put form in a detail fabrik view?

tutux

Hi,

I would like to display a form with one or two new elements to fill in a detail view.
For exemple, a textarea, or a radio button, to comment or to add some informations after reading the detail view...

Form
Country
Date
Rating

List
Country
Date
Rating

Detail view
Country
Date
Rating
new element field, radio or textarea displayed : User point of view
recorded in the same table or in another new one.

Thank you very much!!

Would this be repeated comments, i.e multiple people all commenting on the same detail view record?

Thank you for your answer!

Yes, exactly ! it would be like another "rating possibility".... the user, after opening and reading the detail view, can fill a numeric note. The avergage is displayed in list for each lines.

According to me, two ways to resolve it :

- I put a new "element" that users can fill in the detail view... but i really don't how to do that :)
- I put another custom form after the detail view, with a php code to get the Id of the record, the id of the user, and save them with the rating value in a table.... i.e a rating fabrik table... but i don't know how to code in PHP that either :)

Thank you ::)

ok i understand now what did you mean with "repeteable" after having a look in comment plugin...

also no, i would like that every users can enter a numeric value and that fabrik display the average in each rows of the view list...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back