Search results

1. theboss

editor in email list plugin

can be disabled as in 3.1? http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/disable-wysiwig-editor-on-email-plugin.37738/ thanks
  2. theboss

help with php validation for a DBJOIN element

I have a dropdown (zdtl_mp___ie_raw) that change from 0 to 1 when email list plugin is used. After this I wish to avoid that user can change value of a (zdtl_mp___it11i) DBJOIN element, but this code is not correct. $ie='{zdtl_mp___ie_raw}'; $old=$origData["zdtl_mp___it11i"]...
  3. theboss

can't edit properties for element

I'm not able to remove validations from element. I have an element with a noempty and a php validations, now for this element it's impossible to edit properties like name, label, order or remove validations. This happens for a element and this element only in the form. Save or save and close...
  4. theboss

query in calc element with special character

I have this PHP code in calculation eval element: $db11 = JFactory::getDbo(); $query11 = "SELECT dist FROM ztl_serispest WHERE comu1 = '{zdtl_mp___it11i}' AND comu2 = '{zdtl_mp___it11f}';"; $db11->setQuery($query11); $views11 = $db11->loadResult(); return $views11; It works ok but return...
  5. theboss

email form plugin for multiple records

hello, do you think is it possible send email for a group of records instead of single ? I need to group in a single email all rows (records) in a week! thanks
  6. theboss

add url to notify a record update

hello, I use email plugin form to notity that a record was updated by user in some fields. How can add to this kind of message an url to point detail updated in form? thanks
  7. theboss

validate input for a field element

no great experience with php, I need to validate alphanumeric input of a 16 char field in this way: AAAAAA99A99A999A thanks for help.
  8. theboss

date picker position (IE only)

can you help me with this?! I MUST use IE8,9,10 because my users can't install FF or Chrome. Position of picker is ok for Firefox and Chrome, template is JA-Purity II, already watching for a solution on Joomlart forum without success. I don't know where I need to act for solve it. J2.5.9...
  9. theboss

create list (mysql table) from csv

please, rememeber me how-to. thanks J2.5.9 F3.0.7
  10. theboss

date element: click on calendar doesn't open

on a form only of mine, that where is present a googlemap element (?!), I think it's another .js error. It works with Chrome but not Firefox/IE. F12 in IE reports: date-min.js, Riga 48 Carattere 141 (Calendar not defined) J2.5.9 Fabrik today GitHub date is visible because default is "today...
  11. theboss

list view, advance search problem in IE7,8,9.

hello, I receive this error trying to open "advanced search" in list view with IE7,8,9; it's ok in IE10, Chrome and Firefox. I have several users that can't upgrade, how may I solve? thanks.
  12. theboss

calendar visualisation, input a value and show another

J2.5.7 F3.0.6.3 if I enter event with data 10.1.2013 in calendar visalisation Fabrik shows 9, if enter 31 Fabrik shows 30. Is it a known ad solved error? thanks
  13. theboss

"fileupload" plugin question

good morning. Do you think it's possible set a remote path for "upload directory" in fileupload plugin? I wish manage Joomla and MySql db on a server and use another shared account as files repository. thanks
  14. theboss

content repeated in different records

discovered now, after 400 records ... :( simple numeric field with validation for numeric only value.
  15. theboss

"show in list" change field structure

is it ok? and why? if I change "Show in list" from "yes" to "no" for ID and it is excluded from advanced search field lenght (as show in phpmyadmin) is changed from 11 to 6 and remain 6 also if I put again "adavanced search" to "on".
  16. theboss

I'll go crazy with error 500 ...

:confused: in one form only and only with advanced search that involve 2 or more field. Error (well known) is "500 - DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct]: Failed to parse time string (xxxxxx) at position 0 (L): The timezone could not be found in the database" other 2 forms works fine...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back