Search results

1. M

Submit form only if not contains

Hi everyone, I am using fabrik for my contact form on my site, i have been lately get bombarded by spaming emails from SEO asking me to outsource. I am wondring is there a way that i can add a validation rule like if contains and then pass a list or array of items, doesnt submit the form or...
  2. M

Date element avoid record of time

Hi I would like to know how to avoid recording the time on a date element. If i delete time format, it keeps reappearing H:i or if I change the value to 0 it keeps adding the time that the record was recorded I check php.net/date but I couldnt find the answer there Thanks
  3. M

possible bug in 3.1b with Add option in front end

Hi Using the vertion 3.1.b I have a database join element in a form with the Add option in front end enable. The button show up but nothing happens when click if i select right mouse button open in new tab the following message appears: Sorry this form is not published I am using...
  4. M

possible bug in form when selected no to record on database

Hi I think this is an odd behavior or at least it doesnt happens with Joomla 2.5 If I have a form displayed in the front end, it doesnt let me click on the elements if this form is set to not to record in the database, the only way to access the elements is using the key "tab" I also notice in...
  5. M

element image

Hi I am having the following error when I add the element image into a list Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in C:\wamp\www\.....\plugins\fabrik_element\image\image.php on line 359 Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in...
  6. M

Pagination issue

Hi I have an issue with the pagination at the front end, it is adding the class in the wring div (i guess this is the reason) <ul class="pagination"> <li class="pagination-start active"><a href="#">Start</a></li> <li class="pagination-prev active"><a href="#">Prev</a></li> <li...
  7. M

Check through php if record is new or is about to edit

Hi I am using the php plugin in the form, with the objective of displaying some extra information below the form Basically I do: $event_id = {a_event_com___id}; and the run the query when is a new record I keep getting the following error Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in...
  8. M

adding extra filters in list view?

Hi I am just wondering if it is possible to add an extra filter in the list display {fabrik view=list id=1}, I was thinking in a field option next to all the options of the list (green cross to add, or group by, export to csv) this is because my table will be big maybe 500-900 records so...
  9. M

Com_fabrik_err_join_to_other_db

Hi I only had found a similar thread but was already closed, and it was for similar reason, but what he did to make it work it didnt work in mine. Basically I have fabrik install into a live site, after using akeeba to back it up into my localhost, I keep getting this error...
  10. M

3.0.6 Possible bugs

Hi I have this 2 issues after upgrading in some form or list i keep getting error 501 Unknown column '' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT DISTINCT(`a_cities_0`.`city`) AS value, `a_cities_0`.`city` AS text, `` AS description FROM `a_cities` AS `a_cities_0` WHERE state = '' ORDER BY text ASC but this...
  11. M

Different redirects in the same form and history of element when editing

Hi, it is possible to have in the same form two different redirect options, one to save or edit the form as per normal and another button ?invoice? that redirects to a different URL . I am aware that the redirect pluggin has the option of selecting new or at edit but it is possible to add the...
  12. M

Passing variables from a Form into an article

Hi I am using joomla 2.5 with fabrik 3.x. I have a form with 2 dates elements (initial date and final date). I install the plugging directPHP, what i want to do is after submit a form (that it is not recording into the database) it redirect me into an article. I want to display the elements...
  13. M

live calc between elements and form URL after saved

I have 2 questions 1. How to make calculations between 2 fields and the result is display live. When I use PHP works fine but the result is not display live $a = ?{element}?; $b = ?{element_2}?; $return = $a + $b; Return $return; So I guess the only way to do it is through javascript, I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back