3.0.6 Possible bugs

Hi I have this 2 issues after upgrading
in some form or list i keep getting error 501
Unknown column '' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT DISTINCT(`a_cities_0`.`city`) AS value, `a_cities_0`.`city` AS text, `` AS description FROM `a_cities` AS `a_cities_0` WHERE state = '' ORDER BY text ASC
but this ones were working fine before
I dont know if I rush and I upgrade 3.0.6, now every now and then i keep getting that i have updates available for 3.0.6.1 and are exactly the same, i have done this update at least 5 times, so i dont know if it is a problem of my host or a possible bug :S
Thanks

Hi yes it is a cascading dropdown, for some odd reason it doesnt allow me to select any connection, hence I cant select any table.
So I upgrade with 3.0.6 and i keep getting Updates available in the panel
anyway after upgrade the cdd i get the following error message

Fatal error: Access level to plgFabrik_ElementCascadingdropdown::_getOptionVals() must be public (as in class plgFabrik_ElementDatabasejoin) in /home/manzano/public_html/sl1/plugins/fabrik_element/cascadingdropdown/cascadingdropdown.php on line 2

cdd is anable and in public access

thanks

Is a_cities a join or a CDD element?

-- hugh

could you try updating again to 3.0.6.1 to see if that resolves the issue ?

thx
Rob

Well, I am using 2 sites with fabrik (1: with 3.0.5 the 2nd: 3.0.6) both keeps showing that they are 20 updates available
the one with 3.0.5
keeps showing the following error after selecting update
Update: :Extension: Could not open
Invalid extension update
the second one with 3.0.6.0
it updtaes but maybe after an hour it shows me (the control panel of joomla that I have 20 updates available and they are always the same), so I have done this updates maybe 10 times already.

Thanks

could you try updating again to 3.0.6.1 to see if that resolves the issue ?

thx
Rob

You can try to "Refresh Cache" in ExtensionsManager/Manage, then "Purge Cache" in ExtensionManager/Update.

The other possibility which should do in any case:
download the 3.0.6.1-zip and install

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back