Search results

1. S

Saving XML data

Hi Guys, I am trying to save some XML data into a text field This is an example of the data <vendor>Samsung</vendor> <deviceID>4000001</device_id> <deviceName>xxxx</deviceName> <port>47808</port> <bacnet_gw>192.168.0.100</bacnet_gw> When the data is saved, all the tags <vendor> etc are...
  2. S

Custom form template development

Hi Guys, I was wondering a) is it possible to develop a form that looks like this? It would be called from clicking the edit button in a list. The left part of the form stays constant. The right part of the form has additional tabs based on separate groups and displays the different data...
  3. S

Joomla MS-SQL and Fabrik

Hi All, Back in 2012, I posted how I was using Jitterbit to sync from MS-SQL tables to MySQL tables. I noticed today that MS-SQL 2016 has been released today for Linux so this prompted me to ask this question. Joomla 3.5 has been supporting MS-SQL databases for a while, so I wonder if Fabrik...
  4. S

Cascading Dropdown causing duplicated rows in a list

Hi Guys, I have 3 cascading dropdowns in the form which is causing all the items to repeat. In this table I have only 1 record, but it repeats 4230 times. This is the config in the backend The plugin is watching a field from another group in the same form. If I unpublish these three...
  5. S

GoogleMap element - no location selected

Hi, I currently have a googlemap element defined. Its in a form which has two sql tables and groups associated with it. I have a googlemap element defined. I can get it to create a static map which has the location at 0,0 (even though the default is in Australia), but if I set it as a full map...
  6. S

PHP form plugin - output to browser

Hi All, I have two php scripts which execute on form submission. One is a run as an OnBeforeProcess, the second is onAfterProcess On the completion of the first script I need to output to the browser window a receipt number and other information. How can I do this because I have tried...
  7. S

Auto complete filter with db joins

This message relates to this closed ticket http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23956&highlight=auto-complete+width It is correct that the size of the auto complete is based on the size of the element, however when the element is a database join and it another element as a label...
  8. S

A list within a form

Is there any way to display a list within a form? I have a form which is associated with specific users. The form has various address details etc. I then have another group which I wish to display a list of other records associated with that user in a table rather than dropdown. Is this...
  9. S

Notes Plugin

Hi Team, Is there any documentation on the note plugin. I have tried various options in setting the options but I just keep getting an error 500 with this in the log file PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function select() on a non-object in...
  10. S

Urgent: Site down after upgrading to 3.0.6.3 with Call to a member function get()

Hi Guys, I have upgraded to Fabrik 3.0.6.3 and since the get the following Error 500, blank screen and this in my error log PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /opt/portal210/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 263, referer: ....... i tried...
  11. S

Webservice List plugin

Are there any notes or examples on using the webservice list plugin in Fabrik 2.5?
  12. S

Hide Groups based on access level

Is there anyway a Group can be hidden based on the access level of the user in Joomla? I know I can hide/show Group by using javascript but the table has no user entries in it and there is nothing which is group/access level based.
  13. S

Redirect form plugin and popups

Hi Guys, I note there is now a popup on the redirect form plugin in 3.x However when I try this it places the message in the main page, rather than a popup.
  14. S

Related Data in lists

Hi Guys, In Fabrik 2.1 the related data columns of a list view would output the result defined in referenced list. That is if no records where found what you defined in the "empty data message" of that list/table would display in the related data columns. That is not the case in 3.x. It only...
  15. S

Access Control in Lists

Hi Guys, 3.0 look great. Just recently changed to J2.5 and 3.0.3 and latest github version. In the old V2 Fabrik you could set access on Add, Edit, Delete, etc to and of the security levels available and then also Nobody. But in Version 3 its only Public, Registered, Special. I really...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back