Recent content by Amema

1. Amema

Warning: count(): Parameter in new install

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /storage/content/.../administrator/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php on line 81 It's an older J! site, running J3.8.11 and php 7.2.9 with a fresh automated install of Fabrik 3.8.1. I got the Fabrik plugin...
  2. Amema

Warehouses for books

Solved that problem, but have a new one... (there is this little plug-in called Cascading Dropdowns that you need to download, see) What I am trying to accomplish is to get the info of Warehouse and Box from the table Boxes - where I join a box to a specific warehouse - to show up in the table...
  3. Amema

Warehouses for books

And now I realize I'll need cascading dropdowns anyway, and I have found the tutorial but the pages don't look the same as in the description. First of all, I assume that I am supposed to select element -> datebasejoin, but I'm not sure. No other choice seems likely. Selecting Data ->...
  4. Amema

Warehouses for books

Thank you for helping me, achartier. I decided to keep it simpler and use initials for adress and town of the Places table in the same field to join to the Items table instead. There will probably only be 10-15 of these. That way I won't need the cascading dropdowns. Next thing I realised was...
  5. Amema

Warehouses for books

Yes, thanks. That helped some, but I was apparently not clear in my initial message. There are books in different places. Place may be a home, a cellar of anywhere really. Books may be in cabinets in a specific room OR in a box in a specific place. I guess the most unique thing is, as you...
  6. Amema

Warehouses for books

The situation is this: We are a lot of people spread across a nation. Each of us have old books, many of which are the same, but we don't really need all of them. To be able to find out which one's we may donate or throw away, we are about to set up a page where we may all add our books. The...
  7. Amema

Error 500 - secret code in config.php

Iv'e gone full circle with this. As I couldn't find any info about this error and nobody would answer this, I simply left. Searched around and found some other solutions, but finally it would seem that Fabrik would be the best solution after all. I made a new effort on a test site (a copy of...
  8. Amema

Disabled securitycheck, to no avail. Found the line $secret=' ' in the config file. Also found something about the code in another thread here, saying that the secret code line was emptied by the Joomla update to 2.5.9 and that one should get the code from previous backup. So I found an old...
  9. Amema

Hi! I've used Fabrik for simple things before, but now I get this weird error when creating a pretty simple and straightforward list: "You must supply a secret code in your Joomla configuration php file". I use AskMyAdmin for backend security, and Securitycheck for hack attempts. Could be a...
  10. Amema

Saving nothing + filter bug

Yeah, I just ended testing. After the first answer I went back and checked and I had written libro_ as name of the table in the list settings. (Aren't we always bugged about to not forget the underscore in other places? It's become habit...) I don't remember about my first attempts, but might...
  11. Amema

Saving nothing + filter bug

I already have three lists that work more or less perfectly. Trying to add a fourth ends in disaster, even though it's only one more of the same. No extra frills added; I use exactly the same fields and functions as before... A First of all, the Save button only saves the id, but not the rest...
  12. Amema

Update field on edit - not working on user field

The recurring update on edit for user fields problem. I assume that if I set a field to "update on edit", it will. I get different answers from these threads. The most bewildering is the last one claiming that: HOWEVER - note that the 'update on edit' will only happen if the logged in user...
  13. Amema

Error filtering list

Changing host made a huge difference. For people in Scandinavia; One.com doesn't seem to work well with Fabrik. Binero does.
  14. Amema

Error filtering list

I think I'll wait further tests until we have moved to a better host, cause everything I do causes trouble. At the new host I may create uniqe databases for every list instead of using only one for everything as it is now. Serverversion: 5.1.61-0+squeeze1-log Can't find any of the names I use...
  15. Amema

Error filtering list

Just made a new list with quite a few colums of the field, dropdown and textarea varieties. The filter is set to not default on exit. I chose some elements and pressed apply but got this error. No rows to be seen in the form. Same error if I try to Add new row. I tried to filter "nothing" to get...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back