Visualization only shown in backend

relsig

Hello

I had to set up one of my pages from scratch. I used a tool to move the data from the old site to the new one. Everything seems to have worked fine except the visualization and some icons.

Visualizations are not show in frontend. I want to display an K2 article with {fabrik view=visualization id=1}. Settings for K2 are identical. I thought it was a text filter problem drom joomla. Corrected the filtering to Standard Blacklist (this made a loadposition) work, but it didn't help for the visualization. Can you give me a hint where to look?

Yes in Fabrik all plugins are enabled except scheduled tasks.
Yes K2 supports content plugins, see here
This is exactly the same visualization, also all settings should be the same. (k2 and fabrik settings were copied). What is different is the template (the link above uses Joomlart, the new page (under development) uses Joomlashine).

There is a warning though:

Warning: Declaration of Fabrik\Helpers\Pagination::_item_active(Joomla\CMS\Pagination\PaginationObject $item) should be compatible with JPagination::_item_active(JPaginationObject $item) in .../libraries/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers/Pagination.php on line 0

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$imageGeneric in ..../components/com_k2/views/item/view.html.php on line 663

Last edited:
Which Joomla, Fabrik and K2 versions are you running, are they compatible? Which php version?

What do you mean with "no show": nothing at all, showing the content string, showing errors?
Do you have a link to your new site?
Is it working with the standard Protostar template?

Hello

Joomla 3.9.13, K2 2.10.0, Fabrik 3.9 from November 2018. I do so on both pages (the old one www.samariter-osv.ch and the new one under development.

The only difference is the php version. The old one is 7.0.... and the new one 7.2.24.

I want wo show the visualization (a google map) ( on old page https://www.samariter-osv.ch/verband/ueber-uns/wer-sind-wir or here https://www.samariter-osv.ch/verband/ueber-uns/vereine ) they are working.
The first one is a {fabrik view=visualization id=1} call in a K2 article, the second one is a direct menu call of a fabrik list which has {fabrik view=visualization id=1} in the intro.

Yes you can access the development site. If you tell me where I can send to you the credentials, so that only you can see them I will do so.

Thanks

I found the problem. The Joomlashine menu features a separate assignment to the template styles. Adjusting them fixed the problem.

Thanks for your help.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back