Using email plugin for form...

trying to embed this in the message
<p>Email:<a href="mailto:{table_name___email_address}"></a> Phone:<a href="tel:{table_name___phone_number}"</a></p>
Does not seem to work... Am I missing some quotes? or format incorrect?

Last edited:
Please use correct <a syntax
Email:<a href="mailto:{table_name___email_address}">linktext1, e.g.{table_name___email_address}</a>
Phone:<a href="tel:{table_name___phone_number}">linktext2</a>

And depending on your element settings you better use _raw

Please use correct <a syntax
Email:<a href="mailto:{table_name___email_address}">linktext1, e.g.{table_name___email_address}</a>
Phone:<a href="tel:{table_name___phone_number}">linktext2</a>

And depending on your element settings you better use _raw
Well, it seems that I had the phone number with a format that includes (999) 999-9999 x____ which tel: does not like... Does that mean I will have to use JS to get it down to the 10 digits that I need to use tel:?

Tested it with unformatted number but I get a 404 error with Phone:<a href="tel:{table_name___phone_number_raw}">linktext2</a>

http://site.com/portal/tel:9999999999 when I want just this - tel:9999999999 for email reader to click and call from their device if available

Email works fine

Last edited:
Number of digits shouldn't matter. And it's best to add country code with a prefix, e.g. like:
<a href="tel:+1999999999">+1 999 999 999</a>

And if you are using the link in form e-mail plugin's "Message text", it seems to be adding base url to href links.

I would try to use PHP template (3 rows upwards from "Message text" option) for the e-mail message where this could probably be avoided.

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back