Use the article plugin twice or more in a form

cvh

I am transferring the forms in my site to Fabrik. With form "A" I have to make 2 articles namely 1 in Dutch and 1 in French.
For this I use the article plugin twice.
In the form I have made 2 fields with the reference and referenceFr label. Only 1 of these fields is filled in each time, in particular the field used for the first article plugin. In other words, if I first use the plugin for the Dutch article in the form, then only the Reference field is filled in. If the plugin is first used for the French article, then only the ReferenceFr is entered.
Can I force the form to enter the 2 reference fields?

Reference element tooltip:
A field which stores the meta data, which articles are saved to which categories. If your form has multiple instances of the article plugin, then each instance should select a unique reference element
What do you mean with "if I first use the plugin for Dutch..."?

When creating the form I added article plugin 2 times.

1) plugin article for Dutch
2) plugin article for French
In this case, only reference is entered and not referenceFr

Afterwards I removed and added the article plugin again but this time:
1) plugin article for French
2) plugin article for Dutch
Now only referenceFr is entered and not reference.

Confirmed.
If you have 2 article plugins it's creating 2 articles but both with the params of the 2nd plugin (beside the category which is taken correctly) and only storing the id/cat of the 2nd article into the reference element set in the 2nd plugin.

Hi Troester, thanks,

I don't know what happened but after the 2 article plugins have been re-introduced in the form, the form works like a charme. The 2 reference fields are also filled in nicely.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back