two images same line, pdf output

elmarra

Hello everybody.
i have a file upload ajax element in a separate group.
Where you can upload pictures.
In the pdf output it shows me one image one below the other, since there will be many images (about 20) this would mean having many pdf pages.
I would like to make there are two columns next to each other.
I tried all my css knowledge.
But I couldn't get the desired result.
I know it doesn't have much to do with fabrik, but it's more css or something, but if you could help me I would be grateful.
Below I show you an image of the current result.
And what I would like to do.
Of course I need it in the pdf output and not in the detail view.

Attachments

• attuale.png
    attuale.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 33
  • avere.jpg
    avere.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 26
Build your own custom PDF template.
You can do whatever you want there (well, "almost" anything, depending on PDF library etc), e.g. have the layout depending on number of images, and so on.

Build your own custom PDF template.
You can do whatever you want there (well, "almost" anything, depending on PDF library etc), e.g. have the layout depending on number of images, and so on.
hi thanks for the reply. I already use my own customized pdf template. I've tried a variety of css code to try and achieve that result. unfortunately without success. If anyone would be kind enough to give me a hint or a suggestion I would be very grateful.

This may not work well with CSS only due to limitations in PDF. You better build your HTML layout as needed with only simple CSS. As already indicated, additional PHP can help to adjust the layout e.g. depending on number of images, etc.

The Wiki should help, then HTML and CSS knowledge is required, eventually a little PHP as well. Not "Fabrik-specific" but rather generic. Plus, it's a custom job. So, please don't expect receiving "plug & play" code here... there are better forums for generic code Q&A out there.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back