Time Worksheet

er1dgreat

Hi.. can advice me how I want to make time sheet like attachment. So admin can keyin time-in & time-out every day.
1.jpg

Sent from my RMX2195 using Tapatalk

One option would be to create a repeatable group on form, display it as "table" and add as many rows as you like. And of course you can play with the access rights of the Date and Shift elements, so those would be editable only e.g. for "Admins".

If you need it to be filled in list view, then you probably need a custom js "inline editing" solutions as the Fabrik's own "Inline edit" list plugin is depreciated. I have successfully used own-made inline editing at least with simple numeric values.

Last edited:
Hi juuser.. tqvm. I'll appreciate. Any section can I refer. Sorry I'm new in F4.

I create new group 'time attendance'.
Select form. - 'attendance'
Repeatable - yes
Template - table

But repeatable not function

You have the +- buttons, so you have a repeatable group.
You must create elements in this group to see anything.

Hi,
How can I copy elements from a group to the new repeatable group?
I have a "Monthly statement" list. I want each month to be saved separately, possibly in a new table in the db.
PS. Sorry poor english.

Attachments

• Print Screen.png
    Print Screen.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 40
  • lista.png
    lista.png
    262 KB · Views: 64
Just select the elements you want to copy in element list in back-end and ckick on "Copy" button on top. Then select your repeat group as target.

From the good database design point of view, I would definitely not create own database table for each month.

If you later want to display e.g. only some specific months in list view, you can create new menu item with pre-filter.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back