Time Element & Button to quick add the time

jmoises

I making a competiton site, i need a wey to add quick the time for comeptitors records, i was tinking to add a FORM and a time element plus a Button Element and some js that add the current time to the time element in a fast way.

Can somebody addvise me how to add this thank you

Not sure what you are trying to do. Is this something you would want to automate? So the time gets automatically filled in when the form loads?

Or does it have to involve someone interacting with the form?

-- hugh

yes is more to interact to a form, the element for time, the user have to select manualy the time, i need a FORM that make it easy to add the time to the competitor when cross the finish line, imagine a user (data/entry) infront the computer, then a runner pass the finish line, the user get the competitor number, and click a button to fast add the TIME because more competitors are going to pass fast and we need to Easy and Fast add the records. thanks

How about being able to do it from the list, without having to open up a form?

Are the competitors already in the list? You are just trying to add the "time now" to each one?

-- hugh

a list with more than 5000 competitors it will be big even with filters but maybe we can add a search field for the Number of the competitor, the form make me feel more safe, because we know to what competitor set the Finish Time, but i open for sugestions what your idea

thank you

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back